At what age did you get your mojo?

Options

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :smile: 39 years old. I've always been a little anxious and it took that long to say forget about it.
  • killernut
    killernut Posts: 11
    Options
    I always had it.

Just for many years didn't realize I did.

Swagger, Confidence, mojo, whatever you wanna call it...... is not in the eyes of the critics and onlookers. It is up to each individual themselves.

Pressing on and smiling in the face of the naysayers..... that is real mojo.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Early 30's... when I realized I wasn't 20 anymore!!
  • TharmigaLogan
    TharmigaLogan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Around 13 and then again now for the past 6 months or so
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    At 16/17 I came out of my shell pretty good.

I developed a really strong backbone in life around age 30 after having my son (with complex medical issues). It took big ones to stand up to DRs and tell them NO, I am going to be a part of the decision making process and there's nothing you can do about it.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I must admit, mine's kinda a work in progress. Started at 17, it was a rough year, and I was having a rough week because my dad was in the hospital with a heart attack. I'd been bullied one time too many and told the arsehole off. Gained a backbone when I did it, too. More came on when I went to vocational college, that was about 19. Loosened up when I went to a night club with one of my new college friends - lost the high school persona and cut loose a little more Then more when I was 21, when one of my best friends from high school became a mom. In 2001 I found out that I had a stroke either before or during birth - I was having testing done to see if I could get some surgery done on my brain, I have epilepsy. That was a shocker. But the most came to me 2 years ago and this year. Two years ago because of a doctors appointment that showed me as 287.4 pounds on the scales and this year because I joined MFP and started losing more weight. I went up a pound before I started to come down. I was 248.0 when I joined, and I've lost both with here and on my own a total of 50+ pounds!!! That's what's got my mojo going, and it's going great!!! :bigsmile:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    At about eighteen, then again around twenty-seven, and just recently at forty-seven and a half!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    At 30. Lost it again but I plan for it to coming roaring back before I'm 40 next August.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    probably when I was 19-20
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    35. wish i'd gotten it sooner but watch out!!! :tongue:
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    not yet
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Mid 40's here!
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Still havent! ;)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I have no idea what you're talking about. I know what my strengths are and I know what my weaknesses are. I do not feel confident or unconfident. This is always the way things have been.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    When this profile pic was taken, ~87'
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten it yet and I'm almost 26. Maybe soon?
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    16?
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the age but damn my forearms were tired!
  • majac10
    majac10 Posts: 51
    Options
    still haven't....I hope I'll achieve it someday :)
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Had it until age 21, lost it, and now I don't see it coming back until I lose this weight.