Looking For a Support System

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsbrownandlovinit
    mrsbrownandlovinit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Krenda and i'm looking for a support system too. I'm trying to lose this weight for good because vi want to become healthier and start a family with my husband. I would love to have all of you as mfp friends.... we can all reach our goals if we stay motivated :flowerforyou:
  • prettynpink32990
    Options
    sorry but whats MFP??
  • StephJB1221
    StephJB1221 Posts: 225
    Options
    I have a private Facebook support team that would love to add any of you to so add me and message me if your interested :) have an amazing day!!!!!!!
  • MelanieAE
    MelanieAE Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm pretty much new to this! I had joined in the past & then life & school took over, & well. . . I looked at some recent photos of myself & thought enough is enough!! I weigh now what I do when I've been pregnant & I wasn't one of those pregnant mom's with the cute basketball belly. . .oh no, I gained 40-50 lbs with each pregnancy! But this time, it's all me. . .no baby to blame it on! I would love to part of a support group. . .this weight has got to come off!!
  • jeannemkuan
    jeannemkuan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm new the this. . .started July 3rd and I've already lost about 11 pounds! I have about 50 pounds to go. . .Would love to have accountability partners!
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this too and looking for some motivation and support as well. Gained some weight since ordering my wedding dress for my wedding that is less than 120 days away. Have some hard work to do to fit into the dress and will need some motivation.

Add me if you want. Thanks!
  • EgyptianCotton12
    Options
    Hola!

I'm new to MyFitnessPal and would absolutely love to join with any of you on the journey to losing weight! I am looking for encouragement too. I've been watching past seasons of The Biggest Loser, and over and over--and the one thing the trainers are always saying, to log what you eat. This was the perfect site and I love that I scan bar codes from my phone to track calories.

Add me it you'd like to be on my weight loss team :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    sorry but whats MFP??

My Fitness Pal