Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20 pounds down!

So I hit 20 pounds lost today! :)

I started MFP at the beginning of April and can't believe I've actually lost 20 pounds (this is my 2nd go around with Mfp). I wasn't planning on doing any progress pics but a friend suggested I did so here it is.

SW: 151 4/9/12
CW: 131 7/21/12
GW: 120-125

I'm 5'3" and I know that I like to see progress from people with similar heights and goal weights so I hope this helps those of you like me.

Before After
9sfb5e.jpg25aixl2.jpg

Before After
2i0fyb7.jpg2eplziw.jpg

Replies

• EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    thats fantastic! Huge change! :)
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    I'm 16 pounds behind you! Nice work; big difference on the outside and I am sure on the inside as well!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Great job - you can really see a difference!
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    thank you! unfortunately I don't see a huge difference when I look in the mirror. :/ Seeing the pics side by side helps a bit but I'm not really where I want to be just yet. But as much as it shouldn't matter, seeing the number on the scale helps me know that I am doing something right!
  • tinlee
    tinlee Posts: 60 Member
    Great work! You really look good!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Great job staying committed! You can definitely see a difference. Every little bit counts. :)
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    You look great!! :)
  • Anola13
    Anola13 Posts: 36 Member
    You look great...congrats!! What kind of exercise did you do?
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    W~O~W :)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    I also hit the 20 pound mark this morning. Feels good doesn't it?
  • I think the reason you don't see your changes much in the mirror is because it seems to be mostly behind! Wow your back/hips/thighs have toned down!
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    So I hit 20 pounds lost today! :)

I started MFP at the beginning of April and can't believe I've actually lost 20 pounds (this is my 2nd go around with Mfp). I wasn't planning on doing any progress pics but a friend suggested I did so here it is.

SW: 151 4/9/12
    CW: 131 7/21/12
    GW: 120-125

I'm 5'3" and I know that I like to see progress from people with similar heights and goal weights so I hope this helps those of you like me.

Before After
    9sfb5e.jpg25aixl2.jpg

Before After
    2i0fyb7.jpg2eplziw.jpg

Fantastic job! Keep it up!!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Looking good. Congratulations!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    You've lost a tonne off of your back! Wow.
  • veronicacannon
    I just try to do a mix of cardio and weights. Its really sporadic, definitely nothing planned. I would say I did way more cardio (elliptical, walking on treadmill, stationary bike) than any kind of weights.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    You look awesome!!! My target next is my stomach. Especially after having my son. That is my biggest area I need to battle. Major Situp's I foresee in my future, lol! And Stretch-Marks SUCK! lol
  • veronicacannon
    You look awesome!!! My target next is my stomach. Especially after having my son. That is my biggest area I need to battle. Major Situp's I foresee in my future, lol! And Stretch-Marks SUCK! lol

Thanks! :)

My stomach is also my next target as well as its not where i want it to be. Don't know exactly what I need to do though. I read that ab workouts alone won't do it, you've got to lose the fat too.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member

Thanks! :)

My stomach is also my next target as well as its not where i want it to be. Don't know exactly what I need to do though. I read that ab workouts alone won't do it, you've got to lose the fat too.

Yeah the fat has definitely gone down a ton! So if I can loose a bit more there, what is left then is to tone the area. I am just hating the stretch marks though from pregnancy. I miss my bikini days so bad!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!