20 pounds down!

Options
So I hit 20 pounds lost today! :)

I started MFP at the beginning of April and can't believe I've actually lost 20 pounds (this is my 2nd go around with Mfp). I wasn't planning on doing any progress pics but a friend suggested I did so here it is.

SW: 151 4/9/12
CW: 131 7/21/12
GW: 120-125

I'm 5'3" and I know that I like to see progress from people with similar heights and goal weights so I hope this helps those of you like me.

Before After
9sfb5e.jpg25aixl2.jpg

Before After
2i0fyb7.jpg2eplziw.jpg

Replies

• EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic! Huge change! :)
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 pounds behind you! Nice work; big difference on the outside and I am sure on the inside as well!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job - you can really see a difference!
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thank you! unfortunately I don't see a huge difference when I look in the mirror. :/ Seeing the pics side by side helps a bit but I'm not really where I want to be just yet. But as much as it shouldn't matter, seeing the number on the scale helps me know that I am doing something right!
  • tinlee
    tinlee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great work! You really look good!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Great job staying committed! You can definitely see a difference. Every little bit counts. :)
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • Anola13
    Anola13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great...congrats!! What kind of exercise did you do?
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    W~O~W :)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also hit the 20 pound mark this morning. Feels good doesn't it?
  • RunDottyRun
    Options
    I think the reason you don't see your changes much in the mirror is because it seems to be mostly behind! Wow your back/hips/thighs have toned down!
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    So I hit 20 pounds lost today! :)

I started MFP at the beginning of April and can't believe I've actually lost 20 pounds (this is my 2nd go around with Mfp). I wasn't planning on doing any progress pics but a friend suggested I did so here it is.

SW: 151 4/9/12
    CW: 131 7/21/12
    GW: 120-125

I'm 5'3" and I know that I like to see progress from people with similar heights and goal weights so I hope this helps those of you like me.

Before After
    9sfb5e.jpg25aixl2.jpg

Before After
    2i0fyb7.jpg2eplziw.jpg

Fantastic job! Keep it up!!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Congratulations!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    You've lost a tonne off of your back! Wow.
  • veronicacannon
    Options
    I just try to do a mix of cardio and weights. Its really sporadic, definitely nothing planned. I would say I did way more cardio (elliptical, walking on treadmill, stationary bike) than any kind of weights.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! My target next is my stomach. Especially after having my son. That is my biggest area I need to battle. Major Situp's I foresee in my future, lol! And Stretch-Marks SUCK! lol
  • veronicacannon
    Options
    You look awesome!!! My target next is my stomach. Especially after having my son. That is my biggest area I need to battle. Major Situp's I foresee in my future, lol! And Stretch-Marks SUCK! lol

Thanks! :)

My stomach is also my next target as well as its not where i want it to be. Don't know exactly what I need to do though. I read that ab workouts alone won't do it, you've got to lose the fat too.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Thanks! :)

My stomach is also my next target as well as its not where i want it to be. Don't know exactly what I need to do though. I read that ab workouts alone won't do it, you've got to lose the fat too.

Yeah the fat has definitely gone down a ton! So if I can loose a bit more there, what is left then is to tone the area. I am just hating the stretch marks though from pregnancy. I miss my bikini days so bad!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!