looking for friends

Options
anna_lisa
anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
Hello,

Looking for some more friends. Lost alot of weight last summer and gained some back. I am back to do it again and do it better.

Looking to lose 40 to 60 pounds. Love to have some more friends. Let's support eachother.

Replies

• BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • lindseyloo1012
    Options
    I'm also looking for some support and encouragement! Feel free to add me :)
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to lose a similar amount ultimately. Goal # 1 is 30 pounds. My second goal is 20 more. I'd love to have and give more support to people like me!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some support...please feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs but also want to tone as well. Good luck on your journey.
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    I need to lose about another 50 lbs and support is so helpful! Feel free to add me as well. Can never have too many friends for motivaiton!!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Aren't we all :happy: ... Feel free to add me for support, encouragemnt, and criticism..
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends too. I just joined and have at least 45 pounds to loose so if you want to help each other get to our goals I am up for it :)
  • misspriss5656
    misspriss5656 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New on here but we can be friends :) More support the better!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good for you for jumping back on the wagon!

I lost a fair amount last fall, got ill in March and was hospitalized and put close to half my weight loss back on. That was a bummer! Been back on track for about two weeks now.

Please feel free to add me. That goes for anyone viewing the thread BTW :-)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.:smile:
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have lost 21 on my own and now 22 on MFP and still going!!! Always looking for friends to help & love to be encouraged as well!! ;)
  • almmiles
    almmiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. Lost about 16 lbs on my own, hoping to lose another 20 or maybe a little more. Feel free to add me. :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm aiming at 25 pounds at about a pound per week. I'd love to talk to others about our journeys.
  • alanaprince
    Options
    Hi you can add me... just got back on FP... would love more friends i only have three right now :)
  • Rhondavous64
    Options
    Oh my! That is amazing! I have so much to lose, but I'm breaking it down in chunks and not looking at the whole total at one time. Congratulations and I know you will reach your goal!
    I need to lose about another 50 lbs and support is so helpful! Feel free to add me as well. Can never have too many friends for motivaiton!!
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey add me!! MY story is similar to yours...I go up and down with weight loss. Everytime I lose10's of lbs I get excited and slack off thinking i am FINE AS WINE, never really getting to my goals, instead I just get to "well...thats good enough". Im back at it...with a new and long lasting mindset. SO help me as I help you :-) p.s Im 26 looking to lose 30-45lbs TOPS
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm an obsessed user, feel free to add me:)
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too!!!
  • sportsmamaof2
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm new and could use the support also. Thanks.