Having a hard time

Options
2»

Replies

• tonya_janssen
    Options
    PRAY girl!!!! God can get us through ANYTHING!!! Working out releases endorphines which makes us feel great and pumped up!
    Believe me I KNOW how hard it is to get going! I haven't gotten to working out consistently yet, it's tough. BUT when I do, I feel great!
    Stay positive, focus on the good and as far as the bad... 'give it to God'!
    Blessings!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    this happened to me after we moved..well before we moved, but more so after..im afraid it will happen again after our vacation soon..just jump back into it, best way to go..best of luck
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Priority 1: Get some sleep!! Everything looks clearer after a good night sleep. In the meantime track everything you put in your mouth. If you're still exhausted after a couple of good sleeps, mabe check in with your doc.
    Priority 2: Move a little. Even if it's just parking a bit further from the shops. Then chuck in a walk around a park or beach etc, somewhere quiet where you can clear your head. I tend to fail massively when I'm in a similar mood, so there's no point jumping back in the deep end because your mind won't let you do well.
    Priority 3: Get back on the horse that kicked you off! Start tomorrow, Wednesday, next week, whenever. But set a date and make that it. I read something on here that said "There's no such thing as a bad day, just a bad meal". You can still have slipups, but try to make them smaller and shorter. And not after 9pm ;)

Big hugs from me too, I have a feeling I will need similar support if my damn scales don't tell me good news tomorrow... feels like I've been killing myself for 4 weeks for NOTHING but I'm trying to cling to positivity!!
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to fake it till you make it. Try and be happy, do your exercise, and you probably will start feeling better. I wish you luck and happiness!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Just remember - one day at a time. And each day is a new beginning! :flowerforyou:
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Totally know how you feel....been there more times then I wanted to, but what I have learned is I just keep going even in my heart I felt as if it wasn't working but in the end, it did! Just keep pushing ladybug...take one day at a time...try not to change something overnight that took years to pack on....it will happen for you, just keep moving forward....I am a great pal if you would like to add me, we can motivate each other!! Take care :)
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Coming back from time off is tough because you remember where you were before you left, but you got there once and can get there again.

And if there are things you can't control getting you down, focus on the things you can and master those.
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Come join our challenge. We start on Tuesday for 6 weeks. We have daily challenges. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4539-fab-fours