Tour De France

2»

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Sagan takes stage 3! Greipel takes stage 4!
    Who is the new guy on the reporter desk this year for NBC SPorts? HE SUCKS! Does he know anything about cycling or the riders. TG, Phil and Paul still do the by play. I haven't seen all five at the desk taking the mickey out of each other yet. This tour is off to a boring start. And what's with 2 days of crashes inside the 3k?
  • samntha14
    Greipel stage 5.
    Soooo, when's the first mountain stage? Maybe then it will get interesting.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Sagan takes stage 6. Can he keep it up?
  • samntha14
    Sagan takes stage 6. Can he keep it up?
    We already know he can get over a hill, unlike some of the other sprinters, so he has a really good chance for Champs. I was surprised to see he is 8th in the GC. So many GC guys blowing in the crash yesterday. So disappointing :)
    THink I'm moving my money to Wiggins.
  • Kebabmeatchips
    Kebabmeatchips Posts: 32 Member
    What a result!

Well done to Wiggins and of course Cavendish and Froome.

Makes you proud to be British!!

Loved Wiggins final speech to the British fans "Thanks, and have a safe Journey home - and don't get drunk!!"

Great suff :-)
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    I found it really moving when Wiggins went to the front to help Cavendish win the last stage, it was a great team result.

Wiggins better win BBC sports personality of the year for this.
  • samntha14
    YAY, for Wiggins. He and his team did a superb job. However, it was the most boring tour in recent history, and I'm still pissed at FRank Schleck.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    I am watching. Pulling for Evans or Wiggins.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    I am watching. Pulling for Evans or Wiggins.

I have a new respect for Brad Wiggins and Eurocar after that tack incident. Great sportsmanship.
  • Normally I am glued to the tv when the tour is on, I just had so much going on this year that I only watched a few stages. My favorite riders are Andy and Frank Schleck
  • samntha14
    Normally I am glued to the tv when the tour is on, I just had so much going on this year that I only watched a few stages. My favorite riders are Andy and Frank Schleck
    Frank got busted and kicked off the tour.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Wonder if he was doping or was "poisoned" lol
  • samntha14
    He was using illegal diuretics. You know half those guys have eating disorders to make race weight. So sad.