Hey :)

Options
I've been using MFP for about a week, and already lost 10 lbs!!! From my starting weight of 197 (about 5 months ago) I have lost 43 lbs which makes me 154 :)

I am 19 years old, a mother of two from New York, and have been overweight my entire life. After gaining more weight from having two kids in two years, i decided enough was enough, and started dieting and exercising. I'm looking foreward to meeting my goal of 120 lbs, and possibly making some good friends along the way :)

Replies

• TiffanyCza
    TiffanyCza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! So you have been doing wonderful without MFP at first!
    What have you done to lose so much weight in such a short time?

Well I just started using the message boards and it is a great way to exchange tips and motivation.
    I wish you good luck and the best on this journey for you =)
  • KissandraAna
    Options
    Admittedly, i don't eat as many calories as i should (but i don't starve or anything), and lots of exercise. I have two little boys under the age of two that i'm constantly chasing around lol. I decided to start MFP so i could weigh-in, and keep better track of my calorie intake as i am horrible at math hahaha.

I have stopped eating any processed foods such as pre-prepared or frozen meals, boxed foods, and anything deep-fried. Lots of veggies, and whole-grains, Only lean meats, and absolutely no junk food (i.e. chips, snack cakes, etc.) It's not easy, but it gets results!

This was my first post here :) Deffinitly very helpful! Good luck on your journey as well :)
  • TiffanyCza
    TiffanyCza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! And I know what you mean about chasing around, I have a 1 year old brother and my mom has lost much weight with just chasing him and playing with him all day.

But I will definitely take in some of what you wrote. Thank you so much =)
  • KissandraAna
    Options
    Kids definitely keep you moving lol.

No problem :)