<-- New person here

Options
puffidredz
puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
just wanted to say hi and found MFP on my android phone when looking for a calorie calculator; had no idea it had a complete web interface with an online community too.

i haven't cared much about my weight gain until now when i came back from a vacation and a relative posted pictures of our vacation on facebook. i saw a picture with me in it and the first thing that came to my mind was "wow i'm FAT!"

i am 34 years old, currently weigh 194 lbs and 5'7" tall; my weight goal is 140lbs and i jus started 3 days ago.

my weight became a concern to me about two years ago when i would have swollen legs and feet from sitting too long at work so was not having good blood circulation i guess. also i would wake up with pins and needles feelings in my hands from lying on them when asleep and if i slept with my arms bent, they would have pins and needles feeling in them as well. so annoying.

so my goal is to lose 54 lbs and based on the calculators if i stay on track it should take me about 6 months which i think is pretty good considering it took me years to gain the weight.

Replies

• Lovelil68
    Lovelil68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Puff and welcome! I have been on mfp for 3 months and I love it! Good luck in your efforts!