Unusual request

Options
mrk34
mrk34 Posts: 227 Member
Dear Friends:

I started to work on the weight-loss related project on Facebook. It is a parallel project to my obscure and not fully developed yet weight-loss related website:

ilostweightyoucantoo.com

Both are no profit oriented, and include no commercial elements.

I am new to Facebook and I was informed that in order to use full functionality on the platform I would need at least 30 “Likes”. I have 6 so for.

Unless it is against this website rules, I am asking you to consider going to the facbook project page and give me the “like” I need. Please disregard it if I my request created discomfort for you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-lost-weight-you-can-too/140521279351027

Thank you.

Replies

• Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    *liked* :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Done!! Good luck!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    done..
  • mrk34
    Options
    Thank you Ayla70, Melaniecheeks, Kathy53925, and ElizaRoche.
  • cindyb9695
    Options
    ***LIKED***:smile:
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Shrinkingmam0429 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dear Friends:

I started to work on the weight-loss related project on Facebook. It is a parallel project to my obscure and not fully developed yet weight-loss related website:

ilostweightyoucantoo.com

Both are no profit oriented, and include no commercial elements.

I am new to Facebook and I was informed that in order to use full functionality on the platform I would need at least 30 “Likes”. I have 6 so for.

Unless it is against this website rules, I am asking you to consider going to the facbook project page and give me the “like” I need. Please disregard it if I my request created discomfort for you.

Thank you.

Liked & will share ! :)
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    liked
  • LisaGore1
    LisaGore1 Posts: 41
    Options
    Liked!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Done! You're at 19!
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • Spence8705
    Options
    liked =)
  • Samantha2118
    Samantha2118 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Liked!
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Liked...25! :smile:
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    liked @ 27
  • samsa1
    samsa1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    liked!

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Being safe hit you with your 31st
  • mrk34
    Options
    To all wonderful people who responded to my unusual request: thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for trusting me and supporting of my project. I believe that there is never too much unbiased information about the issues related to weight loss.

For some people weigh loss is extremely difficult to achieve. I have seen posts indicating desperation and emotional, as well as, physical suffering because of unwanted weight. With those people in mind I decided to create a website and this Facebook page to share what worked for me. For those who tried almost everything, and still are not very successful, the approach that worked for me might present not only hope, but a real chance for weight loss. It is a simple method and is easy (if you are determined) to implement. I lost a total of 91 pounds.

My method worked for me. I lost 91 pounds relatively easily and have no problem with maintaining it. I like the new me and would like to offer an opportunity to experience the same to anybody who is less lucky than me. Your support is making it possible. Please visit my project from time to time and contribute to it, offer recommendation or criticism if do anything that would violate your trust in me. It is OUR project from now on. Thanks again.

http://ilostweightyoucantoo.com
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    consider yourself liked
  • kenyabloodstone
    Options
    liked