HONESTY BOX!!

Options
just a few things i have been honest with myself about lately and not caring what other ppl think ..... :happy:

1. sometimes i buy unhealthy food because i cant afford the healthy stuff (single mama here)
2. i tried steel cut oats and i HATE THEM (sticking to quaker instant oatmeal packets)
3. watched my first epidode of Dr. OZ and im hooked (he is a funny looking man :indifferent: )
3. i think a thigh gap is creepy!!! and i never wish to have one EVER!!
4. i don't have a public food diary because some mfp members are cruel bullies and i dont care for their opinion
5. i don't log everyday because i have a million other things to do
6. it is going to take me forever to get to my goal weight because I LOVE PIZZA & CUPCAKES (eating pizza tonight) :heart:

*EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS FORUM IS ALL FOR FUN PLEASE DONT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. LETS HAVE FUN!! :drinker:

Replies

• iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    But... but I like thigh gaps. lol
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am naked eating cheetos in a beanbag
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    I LOVE CHEETOS! And being naked.

If honesty is the case here, I must say that I just ate someones cookie at work and blamed it on the housekeeper. And I don't feel bad about it. Cause I'm sure they're stealing my foodies.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    I've stolen a couple of shirts and bathing suit tops from my closest friends..."No, I'm sure you misplaced it..."
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

If honesty is the case here, I must say that I just ate someones cookie at work and blamed it on the housekeeper. And I don't feel bad about it. Cause I'm sure they're stealing my foodies.

I cannot believe you ate someone's cookie on the job. I always wanted to have sex at work!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Have realised I struggle with the concept of having fun at a party without eating all the junk... not good! X
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom too. I also have issues with eating healthy all the time because of the cost. Its so much cheaper to buy the crap food. Which is so very sad.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The more I read the forums and see other friend's friends I begin thinking about how many husbands really know what their wives are posting on here as far as pictures go!!!
    Innocent flirting is ok (I guess) but some of the pics of ladies with kids and husbands are just like WTF!!
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    I've stolen a couple of shirts and bathing suit tops from my closest friends..."No, I'm sure you misplaced it..."

Don't forget who you stole it from, or you'll find yourself wearing the stolen shirts in front of the friends you stole it from and then you'll be busteeeeed! Especially if they're really nice. lol
  • RCSketch
    RCSketch Posts: 9
    Options
    I also buy bad food because of the cheaper price! No worries. :) (Life of a college student)
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    1. I'm addicted to Call of the Wildman, Turtleman is hysterical.
    2. Some people are dilholes.
    3. I say that I don't like certain foods but the truth is I have never tried them.
    4. I have a thigh gap and have always had one and if you don't like it, see #2.
    5. I want to eat icing out of a can.
    6. I'm starting to feel sexy again.
  • iKapuniai
    Options

I cannot believe you ate someone's cookie on the job. I always wanted to have sex at work!!

Oh, but you must! It's wonderful!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of my old friends boring coz they just wanna sit on their *kitten* and eat cake... not be active. At times I end up doing the same when I'm with them and I wouldn't do it otherwise... hmmm have hit on something there... I need new friends! X
  • iKapuniai
    Options
    1. I'm addicted to Call of the Wildman, Turtleman is hysterical.
    2. Some people are dilholes.
    3. I say that I don't like certain foods but the truth is I have never tried them.
    4. I have a thigh gap and have always had one and if you don't like it, see #2.
    5. I want to eat icing out of a can.
    6. I'm starting to feel sexy again.

lol <3

I totally eat icing out of the can. Spam too.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    As much as my nutrition has improved, I still won't feed my daughter everything i'll feed myself (room for progress).
    I am still powerless before a box of Thin Mints (or the WalMart off-season knockoff).
    Right now I REALLY want to bake cookies, and will probably do it (and eat way of many).
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

Oh, but you must! It's wonderful!

So you volunteering ;)
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    On the subject of thigh gaps....they are usually really good for foreplay...
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im scared im never gonna get rid of this weight
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Since reading the "50 Shades" books and losing nearly 30 lbs, I am becoming a real "adventurer" with my DH. ;)
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Thigh gaps just remind me of when people used to get rickets

ETA: Not trying to be rude! I used to have one when I was skinny and I hated the gap, used to wear baggy jeans so you couldn't see it :)