30 Day Shred tomorrow 7/23/12

Options
I saw that one started today but if anyone wants to start with me tomorrow we can keep track of everything here :)

Replies

• hbarker216
    hbarker216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    It's a Jillian Michaels workout plan to shred fat in 30 days. The videos are up on Youtube and I've seen so many people post about it..so I thought I would give it a shot
  • laceylucas86
    laceylucas86 Posts: 120
    Options
    it's awesome, it's hard but you will love it, you gets results within the first week so its VERY encouraging! good luck!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm doing it with you:D:D
  • marystingley
    Options
    I started yesterday but will go along with everyone else just a liiiiittle ahead! :)
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There's three levels to the 30DS. Each one harder than the one before it. It's circuit training and has 3 circuits of 6 minutes a piece. 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength, and a minute of abs. At only 20 minutes a day it works you're butt off! I've never did it for the whole 30 days but maybe now is the time to start! Or tomorrow really is the time to start =) Count me in! I'll try to do it everyday but I'm also currently doing Couch to 5K and Kickboxing as well as playing on a co-ed softball team so I'll do it as often as I can.
  • anile2012
    anile2012 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hiya!!

Im in! Just about to do the first workout! :)
  • ccpace4
    Options
    Yay I'm glad other people are with me :) good luck to us all :)
    Here's the video for day 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    soooo...are the complete videos up on you tube? Just curious.
  • christina415
    Options
    We tried it yesterday. Neither my husband or I can barely move today. I have no idea how we'd be able to do it every day for 30 days. We decided to add it into our current workout routine and do it 2-3 times a week.
  • ccpace4
    Options
    Yup the complete videos are all up on youtube :)
    Level 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
    Level 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdJ9jJv594
    Level 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE

They are all about 27-28 minutes long
  • Tanisha1014
    Options
    I was at work and was talking to a woman about it and she lost 45 pounds doing it. and talking to my mom about it I just found out that I actually have th DVD in my house, so I will def. start. I'm going to take a look at it. I want to mentally prepare myself lol.
  • agentventi
    agentventi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I have been wanting to start working out again....haven't in about 7 weeks! Just got lazy and now soft :(
  • ccpace4
    Options
    It's okay because in 30 days we'll be fit and firm and not lazy and soft :P
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you as well!
    I've never been able to complete it, so having encouragement will be great. :)
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Ripped in 30 (adding 30DS some days, running, BodyRock, Nike Training Club and/or strength others) daily starting tomorrow. If that's close enough then count me in. :)
  • CalypsoCrook
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lilbeansandwich
    lilbeansandwich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Perfect, I'm in!

I have Ripped in 30, and a few of her other ones I might use to mix it up a little bit. Usually I'm so sore after doing any of her videos for just one day, so I might have to alternate with some cardio until I get used to it again. My goal will basically be to work out 5x a week for the next 4 weeks to get me back on track (I was doing really well last year but this year I've just been creeping back up, so I'm starting this site again).

*Okay I wrote it down, so now I have to do it!*
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    It's okay because in 30 days we'll be fit and firm and not lazy and soft :P

I'll still be a little lazy, just not soft anymore. =)
  • anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DVD came yestersay so I'm in