Peanut butter

Options
Hi,

I got myself some natural peanut butter but I'm now not sure what to do with it!!

I am low carbing. Any great suggestions for a peanut low carb snack or meal recipe??

Replies

• GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can have a tablespoon of PB with an apple or banana as a low calorie snack.
    PB + Banana + skimmed milk makes a nice smoothie with protein for after workouts.
  • ashjdavis88
    ashjdavis88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How low carb are you going? I've always loved PB & Celery! Another good thing is Thomas Light Multi Grain English Muffins, they're only 14 carbs total. Only have half of one and you're at 7 carbs! Toasted with pb and low sugar jelly is yummy!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Eat it right out of the JAR with a giant spoon.
  • mrsdouglas1
    mrsdouglas1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    PB2 is really awesome....for 2tbsp. is 45 calories and 1.5grams of fat carbs are 5g protein is 5g and sugar is 1g and fiber is 2g. Best stuff ever!
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How low carb are you going? I've always loved PB & Celery! Another good thing is Thomas Light Multi Grain English Muffins, they're only 14 carbs total. Only have half of one and you're at 7 carbs! Toasted with pb and low sugar jelly is yummy!

Tend to aim for about 60 but sometimes go up to 100. Try to keep it low as I can. Not heard of the muffins. Will take a look. (I'm UK). Thanks
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    PB2 is really awesome....for 2tbsp. is 45 calories and 1.5grams of fat carbs are 5g protein is 5g and sugar is 1g and fiber is 2g. Best stuff ever!

Just had a look at this - looks great! Bit tricky to get in UK but might have to think about it for such low cals/carbs!