I need serious feed back

Options

Replies

• FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was thinking... hippie..... athlete. You look like you would enjoy hiking and out door activities.

If you have lost weight - you have huge boobs still and that is awesome!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    casual and laid-back. The type of woman that would enjoy camping and a monster truck show.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I don't take anyone serious who wears black athletic shoes. It just negates the whole "I'm TOUGH" image for me.:laugh:
  • pmadigan
    pmadigan Posts: 5
    Options
    Nice job in the fitness department, keep up the good work; but honey loose the shoes :) Not sure what look you're going for: where's my Harley? I get the top bunk? Hang in there, you're awesome.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It would be more constructive if you could tell us what type of impression you want to be making. Then people could make suggestions. For instance, I would suggest more of a "do" with bangs, to make you look "softer" and more impressionable, but that may not be what you want at all.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    to be honest i had just gotten out of work an was at a friends uncles party. didnt plan my outfit out well lol =)
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Stoner. Hahaha. Thats the first thing that came to mind.

stoner with a chip on her shoulder.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    The first thing I saw were the shades. It gives one the opinion we're not to see the real you. You are an attractive woman with a chest I'll never have. Good for you!! Keep up the good work!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    first impression ~ relaxed, mellow and likes to have a good time. Also if needed can stand up for herself and kick some serious *kitten*!
  • Libb3C
    Libb3C Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look more confident. You need to smile more - and in the picture in red you look mischievous! LOL You look like you would fit right in at a local sub shop near me - http://www.letseat.at/headwestsubs
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    not sure if you are happy. it's a happy shirt though.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    You have obviously done well thus far in your weight loss.
    In other senses, you are someone I wouldn't dare approach in person, you look a little intimidating to me and unapproachable, especially for someone who is not really tough. This is possibly down to the drink in hand, facial expression and your posture, I am not sure. Don't like the shirt or shoes, clothing wise...you looked nice in a dress. But maybe, just be yourself rather than worry about what impression you make on anyone, as that is the best impression to make. Simply being a genuine person.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i see great progress, you need a tan and lose the drink which explaind the shirt lol ( i need a tan too) but considring the before- its amazing transformation!
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You looked happier in your "before" pics. But your look healthier in your "after" pics.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what everyone else said..."tough"...it makes you seem very unapproachable. You looked happier before the weight loss, in my opinion...Great job on the job so far, now SMILE in your next picture! :D
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Now that you've lost weight, you look more stern and confident. You also appear to be more serious, less smiley.
  • femmnoir3
    femmnoir3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You do NOT need to lose 70 lbs, that's for sure. Keep up the good work!
  • jayraycee
    jayraycee Posts: 33
    Options
    I think you could look a bit masculine, maybe thats what you are going for though:)
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look like a work in progress. You look like a lazy groomer with a lack of personal style. You look like you are searching for your individuality and haven't quite found it yet. Piercings a little juvenile/unprofessional, tattoo on calf is butch and oufit is awkward. Effort is sexy lady and if you wanna be that you have to try for it everyday. I see a chick with much potential. Go for it you almost got it. This is serious non fluff feedback. Not intended to harm. Just a stranger's personal opinion of you.

Here is my fluff version if that one was to harsh for your soul:

What an amazing difference in the before and after pics! Way to go girl. Your body is muched improved! I can tell when you get further you have the set up for some nice curves! I do like your hair and sunglasses.

Both versions honest. :flowerforyou: