Ladies, where did you lose weight first?

Options
1235»

Replies

• emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    My stomach first, but that's where I carry all my weight...now I'm noticing my thighs and arms, and that I also have a neck now, lol.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Belly and boobs, where I needed to lose it. Butt, somewhat, where I didn't need to lose it.
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My face, then my stomach, thighs, and breasts. I never really had much weight to lose in the first place, so it kind of all went away at the same time. I still have a little to go on my belly, but I'm pretty convinced the little pooch I have will never go away and muscle will just form around it.
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Face and belly first, then legs and the rest. Seems like my arms haven't lost a lot but I've lost from every place on my body so far.
  • SexzJ
    SexzJ Posts: 1
    Options
    My back so far
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My boobs
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Face neck boobs. hopefully it will start in my stomach soon.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my boobs and face then butt and legs stating to see a loss in stomach just wish it was more as thats were i need to lose it.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Face and neck
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Stomach, chest,feet,arms
    25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hamstring2
    Options
    Stomach and breasts!! Still have thunder thighs!
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    face, then waist... we will see wht comes next... i really need my hips and thighs... but that will prob be the last to go...
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    thighs 1inch tummy .5 inch
    following week thighs .5 tummy 1inch.. lol
    not visibly much of a difference yet though.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So far my:

Face
    bust
    hips

Haven't measured myself for awhile; forgot today. I need to though :-)
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps :frown:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    face , fingers , back , and now my thighs and stomach seem to be finaly slimming down

My engagment ring , wedding ring and mothers ring are all currently on a chain around my neck because they slide right off my finger ( they use to be a smig tight before I started the life change)
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    My face, then stomach. The hips will be the last to go and that is where I need to lose the most.

You and me both!

Always face, shoulders, stomach, arms, love handle bits (only to about my hipbones), ankles/calves, then lastly that past at the back of my hips/bum/thighs.. I'm hoping eventually my thighs will lose it, but right now it's not looking too promising, on me the fat there is the most stubborn!
  • vivsgym
    vivsgym Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My arms, now my hips, hopefully it will be my legs next!!
  • keakurls
    keakurls Posts: 4
    Options
    So far, legs like mad. Maybe because I run and do the elliptical, but everyone carries fat differently. Good for you for seeing results!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Deffo my face! After that my hips and legs, and now I'm doing sit ups before I go to bed to get rid of my mummy tummy!! Almost there :-)