Options
    This sounds great, I'm in!!!!
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!!! :D
  • Tanisha1014
    Options
    Are we doing every level every 10 days? 10 days of Level one then Next 30 days Level 2? and we're doing it everyday right?
  • anile2012
    anile2012 Posts: 10
    Options
    Are we doing every level every 10 days? 10 days of Level one then Next 30 days Level 2? and we're doing it everyday right?

There are three levels and you do one lever for 10 days every day :) So 10-10-10 = 30days :P
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Made it to day 10 and I'm ready to try again.
  • brontefan88
    brontefan88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started this today. everything hurts..
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    I started JM 30 day Ripped...I'll follow along and see if it parallels somewhat.
  • kk530
    kk530 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in to start tomorrow too! i'll be doing it right after work
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started a couple of weeks ago but got unmotivated and quit!!! SO I AM going to start over with you guys tomorrow!!!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you guys. I don't see how you'll even be able to do two days in a row unless you're already in really good shape. It's VERY challenging. I was sore sore the next day I could barely move. Your muscles need time to recover. Don't force it, just do what's best for your body.
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I did the 30D shred and I'm starting on ripped in 30 tomorrow I loved the 30D shred got amazing results as you see from my profile pic love it!!!!
  • jadeanstey
    jadeanstey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well!
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is excellent! I would love to start with everyone here!
    I've been doing the C25K running program, and while I've noticed changes in my legs (especially my thighs) my belly is still this glob of goo that just won't go away!

Does anyone have any tips before we start? Like what measurements to take or what exorcise equipment is needed for the program?
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm heading for a bubble bath after doing the first 30 Day Shred workout this evening. Found it on YouTube.

I'll be heading off on a hiking trip in just under 3 weeks so I won't complete all three levels before I go, but I'm sure the exercise will improve my fitness on my trip. :)
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I wish that I'd see more guys doing the video. But I think that I'll get good results from the video and when I worked out for the first time today I was huffing and puffing. Maybe by week two I'll be able to do all of the exercises and put everything into it.

Scott
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hey everyone just wanted to say good luck to everybody :)
    It was pretty tiring...I definitely had to take a few breathers..but hopefully tomorrow will go easier
    Just a quick tip..some of the exercises they use weights..so if you have any of them in your house have them close by! I gotta find mine lol
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried it. Didn't do so well, unfortunately.
    I went jogging earlier, I'm hoping that is my problem. As in, maybe I over did it, especially for a first day. :-/
    O well, will try again tomorrow!
  • anightinabox712
    Options
    I'm starting today!! I posted in the other thread too so I will post my updates on both threads! Cant wait to start with you guys!
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I get married in 19 days and while I'm looking to tone up and lose some of my belly, I hope I don't lose a ton in that time so I'll be tracking my progress very carefully.

I keep saying I'm going to start this and I never do. So for me, it's now or never. :) I think that may be my new mantra. It's now or never.