Options

Replies

• Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Assassin's Creed!!!!!! I am the ultimate Assassin xD
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Skyrim for me. I also really enjoyed Portal2. It was almost a shame to finish it :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    How was lollipop chain saw? my all time favorites is FFVII, borderlands, and love me some left 4 dead awe zombies...

my partner played it twice...or three times. there are a lot of collectables you can get. it was a short game too. i found the controls simple for simple players like me.
    would it be better to gamefly it?

i have no idea what gamefly means, i am not a big gamer, don't judge me lol
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh SKYRIM! elder scrolls how could I forget! I lost months of my life in that game!

i totally couldn't get into it...at first it was awesome. the world is so big. too much time travelling for quests...maybe i should try it again.
    I'm a true Ferret at heart so that game was amazing for me! I wondered around for a long time doing side quest it was about a month before I even started the main quest.

and game fly is like netflix :)
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Skyrim for me. I also really enjoyed Portal2. It was almost a shame to finish it :laugh:

yes Portal!!!!!! the cake is a LIE!
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    alice madness returns and lollipop chainsaw. alice was amazing.
    i felt sad when i finished it!

What!!!!! they made a sequel to American McGee's Alice. I must have

yes haha dont know where you are from but its cheap on shopto
    about £10. tried playing the first one, but i got angry at it lol
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh SKYRIM! elder scrolls how could I forget! I lost months of my life in that game!

I played through the main story arc in 3 days and was so powerful at the end all the side quest were boring so i gave up 100%ing it. Would it be worth it to start over and spend more time on the side quest.
    Definitely. Also increase the difficulty right up to Master (?) if you haven't already, or play a different type of character. I'm a squishy destruction mage so constantly trying not to get killed. I might try a melee character next time :happy: Also explore and don't rush. There's quite a bit of hidden stuff that may lead on to other quests, dungeons etc. Follow those foxes :bigsmile:
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The entire Tales of... series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Xillia, etc)...Ragnarok Online, Elsword... Fate Unlimited Codes and Fate Extra... Resident Evil series... Phantasy Star series.. :D Gamers add me please :3
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    How was lollipop chain saw? my all time favorites is FFVII, borderlands, and love me some left 4 dead awe zombies...

my partner played it twice...or three times. there are a lot of collectables you can get. it was a short game too. i found the controls simple for simple players like me.

i only wished it was longer! for the price i paid it maddened me. didn't know it was short until after i bought it!
    great game though
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Options

I played through the main story arc in 3 days and was so powerful at the end all the side quest were boring so i gave up 100%ing it. Would it be worth it to start over and spend more time on the side quest.
    I waited a long time to do the main quest, I was head of the thieves guild, arc mage, and head of the dark brother hood before I touched it. , so it was a challenge at first for me, they just came out with new DLC called dawngaurd and its been a bit more of a challenge too.
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Options
    my first character was a Sneaky mage, love my daggers, but I love to conjure too. my next character was an argonian that was more of a battle mage.
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Options
    Assassins creed! :drinker:
  • briteshadow
    Options
    I played an orc warrior. Everything was squishy even on hard. I may try the mage route.
  • briteshadow
    Options
    alice madness returns and lollipop chainsaw. alice was amazing.
    i felt sad when i finished it!

What!!!!! they made a sequel to American McGee's Alice. I must have

yes haha dont know where you are from but its cheap on shopto
    about £10. tried playing the first one, but i got angry at it lol

yeah there were some places that were stupid hard. I just downloaded returns on steam for 9.99.
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted to click and play games!
    Diablo 2 is probably my all time favourite but I have a huge collection of detective ones as well!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I am completely addicted to click and play games!
    Diablo 2 is probably my all time favourite but I have a huge collection of detective ones as well!

i used to be scared of the butcher in diablo...."fresh meat!"
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    At the moment its Battlefield 3......but love Skyrim also and Rift....played since closed Beta ..
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It's been Harvest Moon and Zelda: Ocarina of Time ;3.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Diablo series
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Options
    I could not get into Diablo 3 not sure why