Small NSV

Options
So, long story short, I'm on a medication that makes it really hard for me to lose weight. When I first started it, I regained the 9 pounds I had lost. By working very hard, I am now back to the weight I was when I started the meds. The scale hasn't went down any further than that yet, but my body is changing. Tonight, for the first time, my pants that have always been tight can now be taken completely off without unzipping or unbuttoning them. I'm on cloud nine. Yeah!

Replies

• SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    So, long story short, I'm on a medication that makes it really hard for me to lose weight. When I first started it, I regained the 9 pounds I had lost. By working very hard, I am now back to the weight I was when I started the meds. The scale hasn't went down any further than that yet, but my body is changing. Tonight, for the first time, my pants that have always been tight can now be taken completely off without unzipping or unbuttoning them. I'm on cloud nine. Yeah!

Awesome! Way to go! It is so easy to just throw the towel in for some people...but sticking it out like you have is really commendable :flowerforyou:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Well done :):flowerforyou:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I really enjoy my clothes being too big, I hope you do too :)
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Well something is definitely happening even if the scale isn't moving right now! Don't worry though because the scale will catch up eventually. Congrats! I know I love it then clothes get too big. The is most definitely a huge NSV! WooHoo!!!

Keep on keeping on! You can totally do this!
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work!

And yeah, that whole Tight-Pants-That-Now-Can-Slide-Right-Off-Without-Unbuttoning Thing is a marvelous, marvelous feeling when it happens...
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm still getting to grips with all the abbreviations on here lol. Please tell me, what does NSV mean?!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    non scale victory
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    Thank you Don! It's been driving me nuts lol. A little NVS victory for me today, learning something new! *grins*
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhhhhhh they'll soon fall down x well done you xxxx
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well done - a great NSV :happy:

This is why I always tell folks to measure as well as weigh........ losses don't always show on the scales, but a loss is a loss!
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you, it's nice to have others share in my progress. Even if it's a little step, it's still huge to me. :)
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's a small NSV at all. I think it's pretty darn big! Fighting against meds that can make you gain weight is doubly hard. Congrats on your victory!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thats not a small NSV...thats a huge NSV! It is so awesome when you can see your body changing. Congrats on your hard work..its paying off :)
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great NSV!
    I feel your pain. I am also on a medication that makes it difficult to lose weight, that with my birth control pill, makes it double hard! gah!
    Keep up the great work!
  • 2Shar
    2Shar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done, be very proud of yourself..