My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
July 2011 I weighed 225 lbs. at my husband's work party. They take a portrait every year of all the couples. When I saw this pic I was mortified. I had put on 80 lbs. in 8 yrs. I had suffered 3 miscarriages, went through a deep depression, took hormone therapy for pregnancies, had 2 healthy boys, gall bladder surgery and was hospitalized with pancreatitis. It was time to get healthy and put Robin first.
edited.jpg

I started using a home elliptical machine, Completed 30 Day Shred twice! Joined MFP, counted calories, eliminated cokes, drank gallons of water, starting running in March 2012. As of July 16, 2012. I weigh 137! Not quite the original goal of 135. But close enough. I'm still working on it. So, we had pics done to see what a year and 88 lbs. difference looked like. Here's the result:
JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

I am happier, healthier, more energetic, and back to my old self. If the woman in the first pic can do it, so can you!

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you look fantastic!!! Mucho kudo's to you
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Super job Robin!!!! You really are such an inspiration!!!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Robin, you look fantastic!
  • beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off. You look amazing.
    You're such an inspiration.
  • RachMartin
    RachMartin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing - HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!! Love Rach xx
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    88lbs in a year is amazing work! well done you! xxx
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! You look AMAZING - I will picture you everytime I feel like my body can never look like that again!

Thank you so much for posting.

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You not only look fantastic, you look 10 years younger! Funny thing, your husband looks younger too! Must be a result of having a hot babe on his arm! :smile:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look gorgeous. Great job!!! Must have been so much fun to go the party this year!!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You not only look fantastic, you look 10 years younger! Funny thing, your husband looks younger too! Must be a result of having a hot babe on his arm! :smile:

Thank you so much! My husband has reaped the benefits of my lifestyle change, also. He lost 20 lbs. because we ate healthier as a family. He also started running with me. Everyone says we look 10 years younger. lol. I guess that makes up for the 8 or 9 years we spent being overweight and unhealthy. I went to my 20 year HS reunion last month and it was wonderful to look better than I did in HS. haha! :happy:
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    You both look really good, well done on turning your life around.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Oh WOW! You look AMAZING - I will picture you everytime I feel like my body can never look like that again!

Thank you so much for posting.

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thanks. :blushing: I would never have believed that I could get my body back in a year. It's because of the great inspiration I found here on MFP that I kept going. I can only hope to inspire a few people as much as I was. :flowerforyou:
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!

xx
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you look fantastic!!! Mucho kudo's to you

:blushing:
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OMG.. you defo have worked hard.. amazing results!! x
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations,all the hard work has paid off.You look fantastic.:smile:
  • nsalerno90
    nsalerno90 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good job -- what an inspiration you are. I am just about the same size you were a year ago and it is great to see what that kind of loss looks like. You look so happy. . . and awesome dress!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING :) how tall are you? x
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fantastic job of losing all that weight. This does truly inspire me to hope that there is hope for me as well. I am much older than you, and losing extremely slowly, but I am working at it every day and have made up my mind I will keep it up no matter what! You have done such a good thing for yourself as well as your whole family, and now for your fitnesspal community as well. God bless you and thank you for sharing your pics. AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!