My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• singnrun
    singnrun Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I'm new to MFP. I started this journey about 2 months and 10 lbs ago at around 215. You have defnitely given me the inspiration and determination to get it done. I am also a runner and just signed up for a half marathon in October. I just recently was able to go 5 miles without stopping so I have a lot of work to do. But I'm gonna do it!! Thanks for posting the pics!
  • martyv73
    martyv73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hot stuff!!!!!!!! Amazing job! So inspiring!!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous!!
  • konjit
    konjit Posts: 16
    Options
    YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!! Great JOB!
  • Debbiegh3303
    Options
    That is amazing!! GREAT JOB!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Amazing congratulations!!!! It look like your husband lost weight as well. You guys both look great and much happier. What an inspiration. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    My jaw rarely drops, but it did after seeing those two pictures!! Wow!! Congrats & well done!:drinker:
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! great job!!!!!!
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • TheyCallMeTaterSalad
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful. Way to go girl!
  • jeep4james
    jeep4james Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job, Ive got about 20 more to go, thanks for the insperation!
    James
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job! And, I bet Robin is pretty happy, too. :)
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    July 2011 I weighed 225 lbs. at my husband's work party. They take a portrait every year of all the couples. When I saw this pic I was mortified. I had put on 80 lbs. in 8 yrs. I had suffered 3 miscarriages, went through a deep depression, took hormone therapy for pregnancies, had 2 healthy boys, gall bladder surgery and was hospitalized with pancreatitis. It was time to get healthy and put Robin first.
    edited.jpg

I started using a home elliptical machine, Completed 30 Day Shred twice! Joined MFP, counted calories, eliminated cokes, drank gallons of water, starting running in March 2012. As of July 16, 2012. I weigh 137! Not quite the original goal of 135. But close enough. I'm still working on it. So, we had pics done to see what a year and 88 lbs. difference looked like. Here's the result:
    JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

I am happier, healthier, more energetic, and back to my old self. If the woman in the first pic can do it, so can you!

Good job!! you look amazing and only a year!! Inspiration!!
  • missalissa772001
    missalissa772001 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW what a great story. You look awesome. And now im really inspired. Congrats btw!!!!
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're quite an inspiration to everyone, especially with the set backs you've had and I love the colour of that dress, very well done.
  • speden78
    speden78 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Job well done:smile:
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You are a clever gal and your hubby is a lucky dude. Great Work!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!