My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• letgo79
    letgo79 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations...You look amazing! ;)
  • leSarahxo
    leSarahxo Posts: 22
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOWY WOW!!!!! The woman in the first pic is beautiful and the woman in the second pic is beautiful as well! You look like a different person! Congrats to you, and I'm happy for you as if I know you, I pray one day I can inspire someone the way you've inspired me today! Keep up the fantastic work! Enjoy maintenance, you've earned it!:drinker:
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    AB-FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby looks like he lost a few lbs as well (maybe from his fabulous wifes healthier cooking), you both look much better!!!!!!!!!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! CONGRATS!
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Robin! How inspiring!
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. You look gorgeous! Great job!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Incredible ! You're such an inspiration :)
  • AmyH724
    AmyH724 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    You did a job well done! You look great even you hubby look like he may have loss a few pounds. Keep it up and be proud of yourself!
  • sarah_lorena21
    Options
    Oh my gosh! you look absolutely amazing! I feel so motivated now hoping I can see that sort of transformation in myself as well! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
  • IAmFranciscoB
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!
  • MissionMILF
    MissionMILF Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! So inspiring, thank you!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can add much to what's already been said, but I wanted to say you look absolutely gorgeous. You should be very, very proud of yourself. (And I bet you joined the "hot wives" club where your husband works!) Congratulations to you! Your hard work is obvious!
  • MicheleVer2
    Options
    Wow, you and your husband both look amazing!
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing! You have done a great job. Congratulations on making you a priority. We get so focused on everything else in live that we neglect to give the much needed time and attention to ourselves. Wishing you much succes on your journey!!
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! congratulations.
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You look GREAT! Hope to be at my goal by November which will be VERY close to your same goal and start. Sometimes I need this extra motiviation to get through these last 30 lbs!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Robin. WOW, OMG, Keep up the great,great,great work!!!!!!!!!! By the way you have one of the best names in the world.LOL

from Robin
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!