Replies

• TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Dancing...
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just made my own entry and since I wear a HRM during the class, use that for calorie burn. :/
  • jessihoover
    Options
    mine is pretty intense so I do Aerobics, High Impact...but I usually use my HRM so I track it that way usually 99% of the time :)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Use this website then make your own entry.

http://www.caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/
  • jenlabney86
    Options
    You can always create an exercise under the exercise tab. You type in Zumba and in the drop box say it's Cardio and then you type in your weight and the time you did it and it will add up the calories burned for you! Hope that helps!!!
  • halierenee
    Options
    My Zumba instructor tells us usually how many calories we burn in a 1-hour session. Then I add in my own activity for Zumba. We typically burn anywhere between 550-600 in an intense 1-hour session. So I will usually just input 575 almost every time.
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    Use this website then make your own entry.

http://www.caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/

This is the site I use then is this to add the excerise to the data base
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Depending on the intensity I either use low or high impact aerobics. I have taken Zumba, dance, and aerobics classes and based on those, I think my Zumba workouts are closer, intensity wise, to the aerobics than dance classes. I guess it just really depends on the workout and/or teacher but that has been my experience.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    you can add your own exercise and calories burnt on here....I would use a calc from another site to figure that out and then add and it will save it for you for next time :)