Challenge: Do the 90 day TurboFire with me?

Options
Hi there,

I have just come back from my holiday - 1.5 weeks of having a break from this and I want to start a fresh now from tommorow and burn the last 46lbs I have to lose.

I have found TurboFire to be a very challenging and successful programme for getting me into shape before.

Does anyone want to do the 90 day programme with me?

You can google image search the timetable for the programme and find the workouts online...

Please add me and put a message if you would like to do this with me?

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    no one?
  • kbjohnsn
    kbjohnsn Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll do it with you. I was planning to use the prep calendar first and also combine with the Chalean strength workouts.
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of restarting today.
  • forgetmenotcj
    forgetmenotcj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is there any where online to find this for less than 120$???
  • jsename
    jsename Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Sister and I are in the final month of the TurboFire and CLX combo program. It's an amazing program. We didn't do it justice since we weren't tracking our food but we still see results. I'm sure the results would have been better with better eating.
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am working on finishing cleaning/organizing my new workout room from my move. I was looking to start the TurboFIRE next month 8/13. :ohwell:
    I would start it now, but I don't have enough space with all the boxes in there at the moment.

Good luck everyone! :drinker: <--- water! :wink:
  • staceyanne1220
    staceyanne1220 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I kind of just started, I'm heading towards the end of Week 2 :) Saturday is my rest day, and my week starts on Thursday's. :smile:
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my DVDs Monday and hope to start Tuesday, would love some buddies
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just got it and was going to start Monday . I hope I can hang I'm so out of shape.... you don't really know how out of shape you are until you decide to do something about it.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just started the turbofire p90x hybrid plan on day 3! Happy to team up :)
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got my DVDs yesterday and did Fire 30 today, it was tough! I'm not gonna lie. I don't know if I've done that intense of cardio in a while. I've been doing more of the Jillian Michaels videos which are hard, but waaaaay less cardio. I liked it tough, however, I did kind of strain my lower back a little, ironically while doing one of the moves in firedrill breakdown. Hm. Icing it right now.
  • caridad512
    caridad512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can I get a Turbofire tracker?