Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Monday mini challenge 7/23

Replies

• mulcahya
    mulcahya Posts: 82 Member
    Woo did it! Did 150 in a row :) Was a struggle (especially the last 30) but made it!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! That is great that you were able to do 150 in a row!!! Keep up the great work!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Completed the challenge...Had to break up the 150, although, towards the end was getting into the groove, and was able to do the last 25 in a blink of an eye!!! And yes, it did hurt my knees a little bit, although, totally worth it...I already have a great sweat going, before I even hit the gym!!!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    I'm in. ^_^
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    I see the normal Monday challenge just got posted, but I'm going to go for BOTH! I have a goal to be at 199.9 by July 31st-I'm kicking my 110% into ultra high gear this week!
  • Done :) Started my diet today. Accepted the challenge, and did all 150 consecutively.
  • Mimik0215
    Mimik0215 Posts: 4 Member
    I am in
  • iamfinenfoxxy
    iamfinenfoxxy Posts: 4 Member
    Count me in!
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    I'm in
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    I'm in!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Count me in!
  • Stormywinter
    Stormywinter Posts: 23 Member
    count me in
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    im in!!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Gonna join in.
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 103 Member
    im in as well
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Accepted! 25 done already =)
  • mathematical2011
    mathematical2011 Posts: 55 Member
    I'm in. :)
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    I've been doing jumping jacks almost every day. Usually can only make it to 50 though.... hurts my knees too.

But I will try...........

.... okay 60 is my magic number today. Good luck everyone!!! You know each jumping jack is approx 3 calories burned!
    you can always try modified jumping jacks .....basically a slightly shortened squat and hands over head with each one....bunring just as many calories and easy on the joints. 15 min for 146cal burn
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    I'm in.

No offense but I wish the other challenge was a bit more mixed up. I don't want to do the same thing every Monday, and the same thing every Tuesday,...just adding more. Oh well. This one is different, so I'm all for it. Thanks!