Snack...

Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
I have 300 calories worth of food to eat and the only area I am not over is carbs!?! Any suggestions?

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I have 300 calories worth of food to eat and the only area I am not over is carbs!?! Any suggestions?
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Almonds, they are great for you!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I am at my "limit" for fats and protein though? It's been one of those days
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    humm got any sugar? lol jk what about some of those rice cake thingys? and btw i always go over in my protein and i have heard it s a good thing to go a little over on that if you ever work out with weights
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    A veggie sub...yum yum veggies!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I am stuck at home.
    I have popcorn, graham crackers, Free cool whip, otter pops (which are just like sugar)....
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Almonds, they are great for you!
    Sorry - I read it wrong, I thought that you had already had all your carbs. Maybe take your graham crackers and dip them in the cool whip?
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    POP CORN is always yummy
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Have popcorn...air pop it (no butter, oil, or salt) and you'll have only carbs. Or you could have a bunch of fruit...thats simple carbs (and complex with the skin) or a salad, thats all carbs and fiber. You could probably have ALL that I listed and be full and within your limit still!
  • mfeidbo
    mfeidbo Posts: 24
    Options
    OOOH Eat some popcorn with sugar on it! Or if you have any caramel sauce. ooooooo,
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    How about just don't eat. Call it a day and start over tomorrow. It's too late to eat anyway.:flowerforyou:

Oh, I just remembered not everyone is in my time zone (Eastern; it's 9:40PM here).
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I've never had popcorn with sugar on it before.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will go investigate my kitchen now.