Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

laineylynnfit
laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
42925002669233295_6O0i9Spa.jpg

This is a picture of my Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken but I found the recipe here:

http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.com/2011/03/recipe-review-crockpot-cheesy-chicken.html?m=1

It is delicous! I did not use spaghetti. I used multi-grain rotini but I wanted to get whole wheat rotini but I was in a rush and just picked it.

This is GREAT for a quick meal :)

Replies

• TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    I showed the picture to my kids and they asked me to make it! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    yummm bump
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    I very much think your kids will enjoy it! I do not have any children but I believe this is a TASTY alternative to Macaroni and Cheese and for a BUSY mom... it's PERFECT :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    awesome!

ty!!
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    bump
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    How many calories per serving?
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    that looks pretty good
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    I will have to see if the kids would try this!!!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    I might make this next! Like tomorrow!
  • WHat I got was 269 per serving if 12 servings.

2m662j9.jpg

Edited to add picso u see the brands I used. Haven't made this yet just wanted to answer calorie question
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    BUMP!!! Yummy! :bigsmile:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Oh my gosh, this looks delicious! Definitely going to make this soon! How long do you think it would keep in the fridge?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Thanks! the blog and the one that that recipe came from are great
  • Yum! That looks soooo good especially how I love Mac & Chz, I will be making it soon!
  • CallMeWifey
    CallMeWifey Posts: 21 Member
    Bump
  • mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    yum
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Ive been making this for a long time but never in a crock pot. It never crossed my mind. LOL. Thanks!
  • They really need to invent a scratch-n-sniff screen (that's drool proof, too).
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    bump
  • Does anyone know how I could accomplish this with Rice Noodles? I try to eat Gluten Free and anything with Noodles is easily replaced with Rice Noodles to cut out that Gluten in-take. However my one-time home-made try of chicken noodle soup with rice noodles was not very good. I had pre-cooked them and added them into the crock-pot with all the broth and they just soaked it up! My boyfriend wouldn't eat it since the noodles got mushy from being in the crock pot. I didn't find it too bad, he's just really picky on his noodles. He likes them not cooked all the way and a little tough.

So how does one cook in a crock-pot with rice noodles?!