Replies

• Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    is 3 stones like 3 lbs ?
  • EllysJellys
    EllysJellys Posts: 111
    Options
    i live in Twickenham - greater London! I joined MFP end of May so only been on a couple of months but I love it!! I have lost 2 stone since i joined a gym end of April but i have got at least 3 more stone to go - so hard work coming my way!! i just take it day by day though - it isnt gonna happen over night!! good luck and stay in touch : )
  • neverturnback
    Options
    I'm Heather and I live in St. Louis. I definitely have been on and off the weight loss band-wagon over the years. I'm 25, married and with no children. I feel like even though I've been extremely overweight, I've been lucky because it's been proportioned evenly on my body. But I'm over it. I hate not being able to go do "normal" things like go to amusment parks, or zip-lining, bungee jumping, walking (without practically dying). I feel like I've been heavy my whole life. I could blame genetics, but I know now, being an adult, that it's been my choice my whole adult life. So far I've lost 5lbs and using this site helps! I can't wait to hear about all of your progress!!
  • LexxySixx
    LexxySixx Posts: 16
    Options
    no its more like 40 lbs..i think lol
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    is 3 stones like 3 lbs ?

no 3 stone = 42 lbs!! there r 14 pounds in a stone
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 2 and a half stone so far but am looking to lose about another 8!

I have found the support on MFP fantastic, I've never tried losing weight without going to a diet club before but am finding that this is working for me better than any of those ever did!
  • healthynomnom
    healthynomnom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie, I've just joined up today. In an ideal world I want to lose 3 stone, though 2 and a little bit will get me into the healthy BMI and is the lowest I've been in the last 10 years. A bit of encouragement for someone on the same journey would, I'm sure, help me push that bit further and hope to be able to be of some help on return.
  • neverturnback
    Options
    Google says that it's about 14lbs per stone.
  • LexxySixx
    LexxySixx Posts: 16
    Options
    i live in Twickenham - greater London! I joined MFP end of May so only been on a couple of months but I love it!! I have lost 2 stone since i joined a gym end of April but i have got at least 3 more stone to go - so hard work coming my way!! i just take it day by day though - it isnt gonna happen over night!! good luck and stay in touch : )

We will get there hun, just keep doing what your doing and the time will fly by :D Good luck to you too xx
  • Wolfe1759WeDeleted
    Options
    One stone = 14 pounds - - it's a UK thing...
  • ChelleFeegan
    ChelleFeegan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my journey feels very long at the moment but I am sure that i will get there :) as will we all :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more then 3 stone to go and would welcome the motivation of some adds. This is my 1st week back on it and i managed to lose 7lb so i am on top form.. its when it turns into 0.5lb a week that i start being nawty. Feel free to add me :) x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Anyone else who has a lot of weight to lose feel free to add me - am gonna be on MFP for a long time lol!! And could do with some more buddies - more the merrier!! x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I still have a lot of weight to lose guys.............looking for fellow MFP ppl in the same situation!! Feel free to add me x