Replies

• Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • momou18
    momou18 Posts: 4
    Options
    healthtenderf, I am gf as well. I did not read the recipe but....when I cook anything in the crock pot I do not add the noodles! I would cook the noodles separate and then once everything is done add to cp or separate bowl and toss. If you like them a little more cooked you could nuke them a bit. But usually they soften up with the steam of the rest of the food.

Also Ancient Harvest (sold in most stores now days) makes quinoa pasta that is quinoa and corn and it is much better than most rice pasta. Nottsa Pasta (sold on Amazon for sure).sells some good rice pasta although a little tricky to cook, have to stir, stir, stir it. They make a fettucin that is to die for! Found that at Maggiani's Italian Restaurant and asked the Manager about it because it was so tasty. HTH!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for the link. I'm gonna try it with quinoa "pasta."
  • healthtenderfoot
    Options
    momou18 - Thank you so much for your advice! I really apprciate it, I can't go full-blown gluten free yet but what we have been able to do really makes an impact for me. We've been using the Heartland Pasta, it's one of the ones that are available up here. I've seen the Quinoa brand you mentioned and am glad to hear it's a good brand/pasta to try out. The selections up here where I am for GF food are getting better, but they are far from good [example, the GF breads in the stores are usually moldy]. I don't know many people on GF lifestyles so I'm always glad to meet someone who has the GF experiance to help out with the little questions like which brands are better and how to best handle them. :smile:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the recipe. I'm in texas lol. My grill is out right now and i'm horrible at cooking chicken with bone in an electric oven..; So I'm cooking this tomorrow.
  • pfwright1
    pfwright1 Posts: 31
    Options
    BUMP
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pac1310
    pac1310 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This looks sooo delicious!
  • it looks yummy, im gonna make it this week,
  • meggers4806
    Options
    bump
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, looks soo good! Definitely going to try this some time soon!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    bump
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Velveeta. No wonder it looks like a pile of barf.
  • mollyg1280
    Options
    Going to try to make this week! Yum! Thanks for sharing!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    bump!!!
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mistyislosingit
    mistyislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump! Looks good!