Breakfast Ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• mauramalade
    mauramalade Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great high protein, low fat Breaky is

Scrambled egg white with Quinoa, and veges! i always use red onion, red pepper and zucchini,
    soo yummmy and great for energy throughout the day!

:)

I'm intrigued by quinoa in breakfast... Do you just cook some up and keep it in the fridge to throw into breakfast? I eat scrambled egg whites with veggies for breakfast every morning, but I'd be interested in trying quinoa with it as well because I keep hearing about it.
  • islandmonkey
    islandmonkey Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Great high protein, low fat Breaky is

Scrambled egg white with Quinoa, and veges! i always use red onion, red pepper and zucchini,
    soo yummmy and great for energy throughout the day!

:)

I'm intrigued by quinoa in breakfast... Do you just cook some up and keep it in the fridge to throw into breakfast? I eat scrambled egg whites with veggies for breakfast every morning, but I'd be interested in trying quinoa with it as well because I keep hearing about it.

I eat mine like oatmeal! I make a batch Sunday night to last a few days, then portion it up with some help hearts and some strawberries - heat it up in the microwave at work and add some almond milk or plain yogurt.
  • CatBrush00
    CatBrush00 Posts: 30
    Options
    bump.
    going to keep an eye on this.

Breakfast is the worst meal for me since my tummy can no longer digest pork (no clue why)
  • Chispasv
    Chispasv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that too! LOL