Hello , I'm new here

Options
Hello , I'm new here. I need to lose about 60 pounds , so here we go.

Mike R.

Replies

• sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good Luck...friend me if you need some friends!! I really like MFP.
  • reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    Hi Mike, you've made a great first step to losing 60 lbs. I've tried a lot of diets, but MFP is the only thing that has worked for me. Welcome!
  • MikeRoye
    MikeRoye Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks , I actually have lost 7 pounds in the last two weeks , so I'm excited to be here.
  • LexxySixx
    LexxySixx Posts: 16
    Options
    Good Luck :) x
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You will get tons of support here! Good luck!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • redder2
    redder2 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wish you the best Mike, I will be watching your progress.
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike, Welcome to MFP. This is a great place to be, everyone here is incredibly supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • gogo1333
    gogo1333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also but I think we both picked an amazing site! Best of luck to you
  • MikeRoye
    MikeRoye Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all and good luck to you all as well.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey Mike,

Welcome! You're going to do great, and MFP will be a fantastic tool to track and motivate you. We 40- and 50-something guys should stick together, we're way outnumbered here, so send me a friend request if you like. :)

Best wishes!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been on here way over a year and have lost 130 pounds and I know you can do it. You have friends here. Friend me if you like. :wink:
  • Danika6676
    Danika6676 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Great choice in joining MFP. I have only been here a little while but have been on a weightloss and fitness journey for about a year now. I find having a goal...then telling everyone you are doing it...is great motivation to keep you going. For example, I do a Tri-Athlon every May. If I don't work out and eat healthy there is no way I can do it, but I have told everyone I am going to....so I better stay focused. I have now completed # amd am already working towards my next May Tri-Athlon. I do work out a little crazy though...usually around 20 hours a week and burn alot of calories, but the biggest thing for me was being more aware of what was going in my mouth. Good Luck on your Journey! Friend me if you would like, and if you need some healthy recipes let me know...I've got some good ones!
    Danika
  • mllemelou
    mllemelou Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello Mike,

I'm sure your journey will be full of success !
    I can tell you that if i was able to loose 90 pounds you can too :)
    Stay motivated and you'll get through anything ^^
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hey hey, Mike! Good to meet you, and good luck on your journey!

This site is awesome, it's been a Godsend to me.