"Even when I'm struggling, I can still succeed" + NSV.

Options
2»

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    5'9 - and you're welcome!

:)

And sensible GW! I'm glad. I see people at 5"9 whose goal weights are like .. 125lbs. I'm always like :noway:

125lbs would be too skinny for me and I'm 5"5, LOL.

Oh, yeah I by no means want to be tiny. I don't want to look sick, I just want to be healthy. I actually like being 'thick' just don't want to be FAT any longer. I'd be perfectly content in a size 12/13. ;)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    By the wayyyy, I love your hair in your jean photo- I can't for the life of me figure out braids like that..wahhh!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    5'9 - and you're welcome!

:)

And sensible GW! I'm glad. I see people at 5"9 whose goal weights are like .. 125lbs. I'm always like :noway:

125lbs would be too skinny for me and I'm 5"5, LOL.

Oh, yeah I by no means want to be tiny. I don't want to look sick, I just want to be healthy. I actually like being 'thick' just don't want to be FAT any longer. I'd be perfectly content in a size 12/13. ;)

Me either. I'd never want to be SKINNY. I want to be slim, yes. I want a flat stomach, yes. But I want to have a layer of fat for my bones :laugh:

My goal is 10/12 UK size :flowerforyou:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    By the wayyyy, I love your hair in your jean photo- I can't for the life of me figure out braids like that..wahhh!

Thank you. It's not too hard. Do you know how to flat twist?
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

:noway: I don't even know what that is hahahah.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

:noway: I don't even know what that is hahahah.

It's like a normal twist, but you grab the hair as you're twisting to sort of 'anchor' it to your head :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I just googled it, looks simple enough..might try it tonight ahahah- probably will be a disaster.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I just googled it, looks simple enough..might try it tonight ahahah- probably will be a disaster.

Try it, and let me know how it goes!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    You look stunning!!!
  • emily406
    emily406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have such a lovely shape! Keep going, girl! You got this! :)
  • dhoddy
    dhoddy Posts: 35
    Options
    Your curves are amazing. That is all. If you stayed at this weight I think you'd be a bombshell, and if you decided to keep losing and tone up, I'd just need to know when you're in town so I can keep my boyfriend away from you! ;)
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Very awesome. Congrats & thanks for the motivation.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You look stunning!!!

Thank you, boo boo :flowerforyou:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You look amazing and have such a lovely shape! Keep going, girl! You got this! :)

Thank you! I'll keep going, and going until I reach goal :D
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Your curves are amazing. That is all. If you stayed at this weight I think you'd be a bombshell, and if you decided to keep losing and tone up, I'd just need to know when you're in town so I can keep my boyfriend away from you! ;)

Aww, thank you! You're so sweet! A girl after my own heart :flowerforyou:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Very awesome. Congrats & thanks for the motivation.

You're welcome and thank YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!