Replies

• ladysweetpotato
    Options
    LATIN music!!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hard Rock and Metal

Althought I mostly use pop music, "Run To the Hills" and "Ace of Spades" are good on the last stretch of the treadmill run :happy:
  • Raven0909
    Raven0909 Posts: 3
    Options
    Rock and Heavy Metal get my adrenaline going
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    anything that wayne and garth would consider 'excellent' . party on..
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Techno, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machines, Drake, Rihanna, Beyonce, Outkast, Tank, Usher, Michael Jackson, Coheed & Cambria, The Police, Sting, Adele, LMFAO, Chris Brown.......
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    Reggae keeps me going when im tired! and makes me feel sexy all at the same time
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Rock and Heavy Metal get my adrenaline going

Same here!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    High fives to Jodi, Raven, and dfiumano. Great choices!
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    GUYs, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO "PROUD" its an amazing song and it was in the biggest loser
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    High fives to Jodi, Raven, and dfiumano. Great choices!

I listen to just about anything besides Rap and Country, but my workout playlist on my iPhone is all Metal/ hard Rock. The faster the tempo the more pumped up i get.
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Queen, Alice In Videoland, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Slipknot, T.A.T.U, Tool, Lordi, & Within Temptation.

And tons more lol
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    upbeat R&B/pop/soul/light Rap
    I like to keep beat with the music :-)
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I Jazzercise and the music ranges from Rihanna/Lady Gaga to Lady Antebellum or Rickey Martin! But if I'm out walking I love to listen to Gospel (Tye Tribbett, Kirk Franklin, Hezekiah Walker on Pandora). Those up beat praise songs relly get me going in a zone :love:
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    eye of the tiger on repeat?
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hardrock, punk, alternative exercising or not - it gets me going!
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    eye of the tiger on repeat?

Hell Yeah!!!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Power Metal - Hard and Loud. Current favorites are Sabaton and ManOWar with a peppering of Metallica, Megadeath and a few other Euro/Scandinavian power metal bands. I lose a few calories playing air guitar/drums on the bus during my morning commute daily (always at a respectable volume so I don't upset the old people :P )
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I enjoy many different kinds of music. But, there is one song that I like to start my workout with, "Sail" by AWOLNATION. It really gets me in the mood to workout hard.

This! No matter how tired or spent I am, this song gets a few more minutes out of me. It's so good.

This is embarrassing, but I also like anything with sexy lyrics! It makes me feel like the harder I work, the closer I get to feeling sexy.
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I find pop sometimes to help me distract myself on the treadmill but I'm not a huge fan of it. I love rock and alternative and usually burn playlists on spotify from my altnation lostening during my daily commute to and from college. There are days when I switch it up to ES Posthumus and lyric free music that sounds like background songs of movies. Most of the time Spotify works well for me. I like all music except hiphop and rap.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Rock (AC/DC, Def Leppard, Pop Evil, etc).....but also love Prince, Madonna, etc.......jazz.....country....just depends on the mood :)