Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What kind of music motivates you?

Replies

• LATIN music!!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Hard Rock and Metal

Althought I mostly use pop music, "Run To the Hills" and "Ace of Spades" are good on the last stretch of the treadmill run :happy:
  • Raven0909
    Raven0909 Posts: 3
    Rock and Heavy Metal get my adrenaline going
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    anything that wayne and garth would consider 'excellent' . party on..
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Techno, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machines, Drake, Rihanna, Beyonce, Outkast, Tank, Usher, Michael Jackson, Coheed & Cambria, The Police, Sting, Adele, LMFAO, Chris Brown.......
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Reggae keeps me going when im tired! and makes me feel sexy all at the same time
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Rock and Heavy Metal get my adrenaline going

Same here!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    High fives to Jodi, Raven, and dfiumano. Great choices!
  • GUYs, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO "PROUD" its an amazing song and it was in the biggest loser
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    High fives to Jodi, Raven, and dfiumano. Great choices!

I listen to just about anything besides Rap and Country, but my workout playlist on my iPhone is all Metal/ hard Rock. The faster the tempo the more pumped up i get.
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Queen, Alice In Videoland, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Slipknot, T.A.T.U, Tool, Lordi, & Within Temptation.

And tons more lol
  • upbeat R&B/pop/soul/light Rap
    I like to keep beat with the music :-)
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    I Jazzercise and the music ranges from Rihanna/Lady Gaga to Lady Antebellum or Rickey Martin! But if I'm out walking I love to listen to Gospel (Tye Tribbett, Kirk Franklin, Hezekiah Walker on Pandora). Those up beat praise songs relly get me going in a zone :love:
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    eye of the tiger on repeat?
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Hardrock, punk, alternative exercising or not - it gets me going!
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    eye of the tiger on repeat?

Hell Yeah!!!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Power Metal - Hard and Loud. Current favorites are Sabaton and ManOWar with a peppering of Metallica, Megadeath and a few other Euro/Scandinavian power metal bands. I lose a few calories playing air guitar/drums on the bus during my morning commute daily (always at a respectable volume so I don't upset the old people :P )
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    I enjoy many different kinds of music. But, there is one song that I like to start my workout with, "Sail" by AWOLNATION. It really gets me in the mood to workout hard.

This! No matter how tired or spent I am, this song gets a few more minutes out of me. It's so good.

This is embarrassing, but I also like anything with sexy lyrics! It makes me feel like the harder I work, the closer I get to feeling sexy.
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    I find pop sometimes to help me distract myself on the treadmill but I'm not a huge fan of it. I love rock and alternative and usually burn playlists on spotify from my altnation lostening during my daily commute to and from college. There are days when I switch it up to ES Posthumus and lyric free music that sounds like background songs of movies. Most of the time Spotify works well for me. I like all music except hiphop and rap.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Rock (AC/DC, Def Leppard, Pop Evil, etc).....but also love Prince, Madonna, etc.......jazz.....country....just depends on the mood :)