What is your favoriet Video game?

Options

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I have played wow for a while but moved onto the xbox.

Just finishing Witcher 2 - when I get the time. I've enjoyed it but have been spoilt by Skyrim which I'm going back to and hopefully will get the expansion pack for xmas. Also enjoy fable and my Assassins Creed got stolen by my son before I even got a look in.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Super Smash TV SNES
    Super Mario World SNES
    Zelda "A link to the past" SNES
    Everything below is PC
    Doom Series
    Half Life series
    Team Fortress
    Natural Selection (Half life mod)
    Left4Dead Series
    Oblivion
    Neverwinter nights Series
    WoW since release
    Diablo Series
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love RPG's. The Dragon Age series is by far my favorite. I also love all the Fables (3 the least, though). Skryim would also have to be on the list. I want to get The Witcher. No money or time makes that a problem, though. :frown:

I love playing the Lego games with my kids. Lego Batman is a good way to relieve stress- nothing like smashing things into smithereens!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    Only play on PC, but MW3 is my game. Fun, fast paced and not too much of a time hog..
  • Mattdemon
    Mattdemon Posts: 79
    Options
    I won't start an all out war here but I'm currently playing World of Warcraft with my GF and having a good time. I used to be able to play it alone but since they sucked nearly all competitive aspect out of it, it has now become a casual game.

Silent Hill series is great if you've never been introduced to the survival horror genre. Sillent Hill 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Right behind Final Fantasy VII* of course ;)

*Edit: I put "XII" lol. I knew I should have just put "7".
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love RPG's. The Dragon Age series is by far my favorite. I also love all the Fables (3 the least, though). Skryim would also have to be on the list. I want to get The Witcher. No money or time makes that a problem, though. :frown:

I love playing the Lego games with my kids. Lego Batman is a good way to relieve stress- nothing like smashing things into smithereens!
    I really want to play dragon age, just havent had the time with skyrim
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love Zelda, I love love love it! I have the original 2 for N64 and the non-cartoon one for Wii. I cant get enough!!

Also, I have to say I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. If you have never played it don't harp on it, its amazing! It brings in like 3 different games, Disney characters and worlds, Final Fantasy characters omg.. did I say Disney?! lol I can't help myself, I'm a girl! ♥

I haven't tried assassins creed but I'm seriously about to play by bf's it looks amazing!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Oh my...let's see.

Atari-Dig Dug

Amiga-Altered Beast, Gods, Rocket Ranger, It Came from the Desert.

NES-Bad Dudes, Bomberman, Castlevania, Contra, Double Dragon, Dragon Warrior, Excitebike, Ikari Warriors, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Mega Man, Metal Gear, Metroid, Mike Tyson's Punchout, Ninja Gaiden, Pro Wrestling, River City Ransom, Rygar, Super Dodge Ball, Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo World Wrestling.

SNES-Breath of Fire, Captain Commando, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy V, Final Fight, Killer Instinct, Knights of the Round, Lufia, Ogre Battle, Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Street Fighter, Super Metroid, and Ultima.

Sega Saturn-Grandia

Dreamcast-Grandia II, Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Skies of Arcadia.

PS1-Arc the Lad, Breath of Fire III & IV, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dragon Warrior VII, Growlanser, Lunar I & II, Saga Frontier, Star Ocean I & II, Suikoden I & II, Tales of Destiny, Thousand Arms, Vagrant Story, Valkyrie Profile and Wild Arms I & II.

Gamecube-Tales of Symphonia.

PS2-Romancing Saga, Shining Force EXA, Shining Tears, Star Ocean III, Suikoden III, Wild Arms III, IV & IV, and Valkria Chronicles.

PSP-Joan of Arc and Shining Hearts.

PC-Alice Nyo, Dark Age of Camelot, Dawn of War, Mystical Chains, Navyfield, Ys (all).
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hands down for me it is Dead Space, never get tired of playing it.. The next installment will be better with the first multiplayer campaign (so looking forward to that) next on my list would have to be Halo and then Modern Warfare......
    dead space scares me, I cant play it when I'm home alone:noway:
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    good job guys, thanks to what a few of you said you sucessfully made me feel like i HAD to change my profile pic, take a look,it's not done, got about 15 hours into it and about 8 left, my own design but i'm sure if you are a fan you will know what game it comes from :) oh and that would be my answer to this thread,the whole series from 1-10 with 7 being my favorite, then (US)2 and (US)3
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    favorite?

tie between Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, and Starcraft

most played? World of Warcraft.. lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Paper Mario 1! And to a slightly lesser extent, Final Fantasy X~
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty: Island Adventures
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We are going old school here people. Donkey Kong Country on super NES. Oh yeah...
    I played the crap outta that game when I was little, and still remember most of the secrets!
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Loved me the NES and Super NES :)

Super Mario Bros

Zelda

Tetris
  • ptg_
    ptg_ Posts: 15
    Options
    PS3 gamer here. My favorite games to play
    right now is BF3 and Borderlands.

Some of my other favorites in no order are:

Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Saints Row The Third
    Super Mario World (SNES)
  • dommie06
    dommie06 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    madden any madden game i havent played 12 but i might buy 13 when ever it comes out
  • naomiari
    naomiari Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Dragon Age Origins for xbox and Star Wars for PC
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    GTA
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I really want to play dragon age, just havent had the time with skyrim

I wasn't much of a gamer until I played Dragon Age. I would play Sims now and then in college. I fell in love with Dragon Age. I love the games and the books. I'm hoping the get the comics soon. I highly recommend it!