Lose for Labor Day

Options

Replies

• Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be under 200 by Labor Day. I need to start working out harder if I want to achieve my goal, but I know I can do it. :smile:
  • thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm now down 6 pounds, and 1.5 inches off of being able to fit in my wedding dress.
    COME ONNNNN :)

AWWEESSSOOOMMMMEEE! Way to go! Thank you so much for sharing! :) You're well on your way to reaching your goal! Keep up the great work! :)
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I would also like to be under 200 by Labor Day. I need to start working out harder if I want to achieve my goal, but I know I can do it. :smile:

Welcome! We both have similar goals! I am here to support anyone that I can - I know that is the only way i have received success is from support from my friends on here!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I'd like to join you in this!

I would love to be under the 255lbs by labor day. so thats around 15lbs or so in 6 weeks.

Will we keep tabs here or have a group? You can also add me if you'd like!

WELCOME! I figured since it not too large (yet) that we will just keep updating here :)
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    If you guys are intersted we have a group going with a weight challenge and a daily non scale challenge ending the day after labor day.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4539-fab-fours
  • yolanda69
    yolanda69 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just rejoined. Is it too late to get in on this? I'm doing a biggest loser challenge at work ending Oct 23. Labor day is almost in the middle of the contest. My goal is to lose 13%. I'm in to lose 10-15 by labor day. This will help push me! Thanks all!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I just rejoined. Is it too late to get in on this? I'm doing a biggest loser challenge at work ending Oct 23. Labor day is almost in the middle of the contest. My goal is to lose 13%. I'm in to lose 10-15 by labor day. This will help push me! Thanks all!
    Of course it is not too late! Welcome! :) Good Luck with your goal! Please let us know how we can help support you better! :)
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    If you guys are intersted we have a group going with a weight challenge and a daily non scale challenge ending the day after labor day.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4539-fab-fours

That sounds great! What othe rinfor do we need to know to get "singned up" for that challenge?
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would like to loose 20 pounds by Labour Day - That will get me under 200 for the first time in a DECADE.
    Luck to all :)
  • vanillabear12
    vanillabear12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding! and good luck on your goal!! :)

I would love to lose 15 lbs by labor day! Then I'd only be about 5 lbs away from my total goal.
  • ladyplaya71
    ladyplaya71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definately with you on this challenge!! I am going on vacation Labor day weekend and would love to be down 15 pounds by then!! Let the game begin!!
  • Pacificplayland
    Options
    I pledge to lose 12lbs. :-)
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 pounds by Labor Day! That would put me at 149 -- I haven't been under 150 in 3 years!

This will also keep me consistently working out -- my biggest downfall :)
    Thanks for starting this!
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just saw this ~ I'm in.... My goal is to lose 15lbs by labor day. Would be great to lose more... but 15 is my goal. :)
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I want to loose 8-9lbs. by Labor Day.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im all in for this! I would like to lose 15 pounds by then! I am at about 161 right now so that would put me at 146 which would be what I weighed in high school!!! Anyone please add me as a friend I need lots of support and encouragement and I will do the same for you!
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I'm in. I would like to loose 20 pounds by Labour Day - That will get me under 200 for the first time in a DECADE.
    Luck to all :)

Hi! Thanks for joining our challenge! Please let us know what we can do to help you active your goal! No specific rules, but I have been posting my stats each Monday (speaking of which, I need to do that now)! Good Luck! :)
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    Im all in for this! I would like to lose 15 pounds by then! I am at about 161 right now so that would put me at 146 which would be what I weighed in high school!!! Anyone please add me as a friend I need lots of support and encouragement and I will do the same for you!

Hello & Welcome! I truly do think the best success comes from a great team of supportive friends! Feel free to add me, I log daily and always try to encourage others! Good Luck! :)
  • thewestwifey
    Options
    I'm in... I want to loose 8-9lbs. by Labor Day.

Great!! Thanks for joining our challenge! 6 weeks to make your goal - you can totally do it! Good luck, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you! :)