What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• mrsevanrust
    Options
    A couple years ago- I dropped 100#'s in 4 months doing insane gym time and no carbs. Well I did it in prep to go to King's Island and be able to ride ALL the roller coasters. This specific image is of the Diamond Back- my new foe. It was the only one I couldn't fit on after all my hard work. Oh- well... next year- victory will be mine!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of my hubby and me at the Grand Canyon. We were on a road trip with friends on our way to Las Vegas for my 40th b-day. I had never been before and it was a great party.
  • CWSpiegel
    CWSpiegel Posts: 114
    Options
    I had just finished a WoD (Workout of the Day) at my CrossFit Box, which was 21-18-15-12-9 of Deadlifts, Power Cleans, Front Squats, Push Jerks (Do 21 DL, 21 PC, 21 FS, 21PJ, 18 DL etc til you finish with 9 PJ) all at 95 lbs.

Took me 61:36. Definitely earned my weekend.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My profile picture was taken when I was at my goal weight two years ago. I use it as motivation.
  • kbaronshaffer
    Options
    waiting in line for a ride at disney world..i think it may have been pirates of the caribbean
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of my feet in dance shoes because wanting to dance again is one of my main motivations for getting healthier. i also just love how feet look in pointe shoes.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I was at the beach...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    new warcraft shirt came in the mail, so i took a picture.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Mine is off the King of the castle, my himalayan cat. He sits on his purple throne every day, he's a fussy eater, doesn't like to walk on the sidewalk or grass but other than that he is an absolute gem. Offers plenty of cuddles and he attracts more people on this site than I do lol.
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    It's from 2009, my husband and I were in our kitchen having drinks, I was sitting at the island video chatting with a group of friends of ours. I was laughing at something someone said when I looked over at him and he took the picture. He said he was hoping to catch an image of what he see anytime I smile. He said he got it, to me it's just another pic...... (I was also about 20 pounds lighter than I am now, and 45 pounds lighter than when I started MFP in Sept 2011)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    It is my daughter running at the park. She reminds me why I do this.
  • gotpaper
    gotpaper Posts: 17
    Options
    I was trying to get a picture of my double chin kinda like a before picture plus I just got my hair cut.
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's my most recent pic showing my 70 lb loss!!!!
    :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This was the picture of myself that I saw when I first realized how much weight I had gained. I am as big as 2 or 3 of my skinny friend next to me.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago- I dropped 100#'s in 4 months doing insane gym time and no carbs. Well I did it in prep to go to King's Island and be able to ride ALL the roller coasters. This specific image is of the Diamond Back- my new foe. It was the only one I couldn't fit on after all my hard work. Oh- well... next year- victory will be mine!

Awesome motivator!
  • Carpaydeeum
    Carpaydeeum Posts: 116
    Options
    I drew it myself! (lol) It's me. :D

Tha is awsome!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the U.S. Army and we were at his brigade ball.
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    Mine's of me with one of my best friends in nyc....it was an awesome weekend with a group of friends, and I love that picture :)
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I walked a 5-K for Lung Cancer Research.
    The Photo on my T-shirt is of a Mom from the Local Mom's Club who died of Lung Cancer.
    She never smoked, ate healthy and was even a College athlete.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Was at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Vegas in April.

Was a cheesy attempt to mimic Stevie Wonder's smile.

It turned out better than I thought. :laugh: