What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I took it in the crapper. YUP I said it!! I get inspired to take pictures of myself during potty breaks.......
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Playing with my kids at the park. Once I feel healthy and have more energy I hope to really run around with them and b a super awesome mom, my motivation !
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    now... i can take a pic of myself!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me at my wedding... going through the food line! :laugh:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    When I was visiting my sister a few weeks ago, we were going through old pics and I found that one. I thought I wanted to be muscular/strong since I was a teen, but apparently, I've wanted it even longer than that. :laugh: I was probably 7 or so in that pic.
  • jsmcintyre
    jsmcintyre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am preaching at a worship service with a group of over 200 Marines on Camp Pendleton. One of the main reasons I am on this site is so that I can get control of my weight issue and keep doing this.
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Whitewater rafting in the Grand Canyon, just above on of the rapids :)
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    I had just got done getting ready to go out with the girls :)
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is the closest I've ever come to having anything that could be construed as an ab. I know it's not that impressive, but I'm really proud.
  • Soyna
    Soyna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Grey Chocobo, Smoky.... "Wark". A commission that I should be recieving shortly. I am a video game lover and a chocobo is the pet that I would love to have, but alas, they do not exist.
  • returningmyfatsuit
    returningmyfatsuit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I drew it myself! (lol) It's me. :D
  • Missy_Monroe
    Missy_Monroe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The first time I ever wore my hair down while it was curly (serisouly i never had before. ALWAYS in a pony tail of some kind and only down when it was starightened)... an expression of growing self confidence
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    SNACKBENDING STATE! YIP YIP!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am Roman Catholic and play in what is traditionally a Protestant Flute Band. They welcomed me with open arms (not because I am James Galway standard) but because I love music - I want to play with others who love music! Hence my picture proudly represents Northern Ireland 2012. I have had nothing but friendship, fun and an amazing new bunch of friends. I am proud to be part of the new emerging Northern Ireland where your talent/enthusiasm/passion goes beyond politics/religion/bigotry! And I have CDs on sale if anyone interested!! Only joking! But I am proud to be part of a new and changed culture!
  • cremy1016
    cremy1016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got to meet Michelle Branch, and I was so excited! I love her.

Oh... and yay, chocobos!!!!!! <3
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I decided to sex up my look and become a redhead.
  • elinorrose
    elinorrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My bunny Fiver, because his beautiful face is far more interesting than anything I could come up with :D
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had a performance coming up, and my little sister was visiting me for dinner and a chill-out session. I'd just bought a new curler and hat fascinator for the show, and so she decided to do a practice run on my hair so we knew how I wanted it on the night. That is what we came up with! The performance went brilliantly but I was rather disappointed to see the photos of myself in my dress... I looked like a blimp in a black sheet. That's one of the big things that made me want to get moving and DO SOMETHING about it!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Playing washers at company picnic (where I was a member of the championship team in the tourney).
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My friend took a picture of me at the office. I do not have a lot of pictures of myself.