What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• anniebyoung
    Options
    I love yoga.....everything about it!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    my picture is from the first time I thought my abs were finally defined enough for other people to see them lol.
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was PMSing when I saw this picture. Decided to keep it up!
  • mzcruise
    mzcruise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was tipsy and had just come home from hanging with the girls :laugh:
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I fit in a brand new spanking pair of coloured jeans :) xx
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I took mine while doing crunches one night. My Dane Maddy does not understand when I do these so she stands over me looking down like "What are you doing down there?". I thought it was cute and funny.

hilarious! love it
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to the zoo yesterday and I wanted a pic of me with the polar bear. It was his idea to make it look like I was giving the polar bear a kiss. lol
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I got a little bit too sunburnt whilst I was on holiday so took a picture at my peak redness.
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    I was headed to a party ;)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I was in NYC on one of those sight seeing buses...and I decided to randomly take a picture haha.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Took a Professional Pic of me and the Bike while in Sturgis 2010. The photo company actually has a HUGE one of these on display!
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Getting ready one Sunday to go Hiking. We ended up buying a bunch of food afterward. Hiking for hours is a workout
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This was me and my husband in Las Vegas at the New Orleans hotel. It was the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly weekend and my husband's best friend's wedding. So much fun.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I just dyed my hair pink last night! And I love it :)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I got a pretty face, so I took a picture of it.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I suck.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    <=====This is one of the rocks that we climbed on vacation over the 4th of July.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My husband was away. He asked me for a pic of myself. I just got in the car to go somewhere and this is what he got. lol
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    'Twas a nice day out, I had put bobby pins in my hair and it was the 4th of July. I liked taking the pic because I am getting braver taking full-body shots and realizing how far I have come.
  • kaf1274
    kaf1274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't want anyone I know to come across my profile or recognize me, so that's why I don't have an actual photo of me.
    But my profile pic is a cool little avatar that I made that looks a lot like me.