Recruiting New Members - Summertime Success Challenge

Options
MelL1205
MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
Hello!

Well, I have an AWESOME group of members already and we just completed an 8-week challenge. Rules are simple - we post our weights weekly on Mondays and I update a spreadsheet. The "Biggest Loser" of the week then drops by with a fitness challenge for all members to complete during the week. This is in addition to the personal challenge I post for everyone each week. We have a lot of fun and lose a lot of weight.

We are opening up our challenge for NEW MEMBERS! Wanna Join? Come right over.

We are re-starting a 10-week challenge. Our first weigh-in is Monday, July 30th.

So.... if you want to join... here's what you need to do:
(1) Post your current weight (starting weight for the challenge)
(2) Set a goal for 10 weeks from now (Weight-loss, fitness, clothes... anything)
(3) MOTIVATE yourself to participate in our weekly forum discussion. The more involved you are, the more fun it is. And you'll remember to weigh-in.

I'm not looking for people who are going to stick around for 2 weeks and then vanish. Dedication!!!!! WOO! :smile: :smile:

After you post here, I'll send you a message and an invitation to our group. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I could use some sort of motivation.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about the forum discussion? Is it at a specific time or is it a message board, etc?
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm really bad at remembering to do these challenges... But I'll join and try my best?!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

Current Weight 172

10 week goals:

Weight 159
    Pants size 12
    Shirts size medium
    Continue to increase fitness levels
    I am relocating to a new state so immediately jump in to a new gym and make some connections!!!!!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Doing a six week challenge now. It will be over soon so this will help keep me going. Starting weight 121.6. Goal weight after 10 weeks 110.
  • miamia1005
    miamia1005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Need help with staying motivated.
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would loove to join.
    starting weigh 167.
    After 10 weeks150.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Yes please! :D I have found that I am more consistent with challenges.
  • chyzhyk
    chyzhyk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I"m in!! Starting weight is 259, goal weight after 10 weeks is 244 and I would also like to set a goal of being able to do 45minutes straight on the Stairmaster (I'm currently at 20mins :smile: )
  • katelouiseoz
    Options
    Im in...

SW 63
    10 Week Goal 58
    To complete 30DS and fit back into my favorite pair of jeans!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!
    CW 193lbs
    10wk goal 180lbs, to be able to use the elliptical for 30 min straight!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW 207
    Goal 197, Finish C25K, Work out 5/7days

Before I got pregnant last year I had joined a similar group. I loved the motivation and support both for weight loss and life in general. Hopefuly this will give me the push I need to start loosing weight again.
  • kwrecks
    kwrecks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm in!

Starting Weight: 246.2

10 Week Goal - 1 size dropped (currently an 18, sometimes 20), and down 15-20lbs!
  • KininaMallett
    Options
    I would like to join
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about the forum discussion? Is it at a specific time or is it a message board, etc?

It's just a discussion board like this... we just keep each other motivated and updated throughout the week.

What I meant was... I'm not looking for people who are just going to post their weigh-in on Monday and vanish the rest of the week.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    To everyone who posted a starting weight and a goal, you will receive an invite to the challenge group later today and a message with instructions. :smile: :smile:

To everyone else, I'd love for you to join if you did the same! :smile:
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I would like to join , however I am on my honeymoon for two weeks starting 4th September. I will be swimming everyday so still some exercise.
    May I still join please? If so

SW = 175.2

Goal - Id love to weigh 160lbs and a size 14 trousers/skirts
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    Can I join:)
    my weight now is 168.5lbs
    my goal in 10 weeks is 135lbs
  • angel1691
    angel1691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join

starting weight: 159
    goal: 144

holiday in 6 weeks so lose most of it by then, expect a little on over 2 weeks away and shift it all again and more before 10 weeks are up :)