Which stat do you most frequently go over?

Options
124»

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Usually carbs or fat. I am set at 45 carbs, 30 protein and 25 fat or somesuch.
    It is usually my fruit, including prunes, and apple rice cakes that send me over.

Mmm...apple rice cakes.

Yup, they are sort of my after dinner dessert and only wholegrain rice and a little apple juice. They do them in raspberry and blueberry too. I figured it was better than many other options and I sort of crave something crunchy and sweet each evening and have issues with popcorn so eh. It never harmed my weight anyway.
  • CatBrush00
    CatBrush00 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses! Is there a way to edit the default values that MFP puts in for each of these items?

Yes there is, I found it today.

Go to Food

Then Settings

At that stage you can change
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I track calories, saturated fat, fat, calcium, protein and carbs.

I am nearly always over on fat and under on sat fat. Often over on protein. Usually pretty close on calcium and calories, and under on carbs (though by how much varies greatly).
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Sugar (arrrrgh!) , Vitamin A & C, and I usually meet fat
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    CARBS. :(
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    CARBS!!!
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    always sugar!
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sodium
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I only go over my fat amount occasionally (: rarely my carbs.
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    protein and sodium. Protein on purpose, sodium because it seems to be in damn near everything.

HECK YES!!!!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I go over protein on purpose, but other than that it's usually fat for me. It hasn't seemed to hinder my weight loss at all though, so I don't worry about it too much.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Protein, followed by fat -- I will go over on calories before I go over on carbs. I do not do low carb -- but if I go over on them, I bloat up and feel horrible.

I don't track sodium or sugar since my bp and blood glucose both run low.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I track my calories, protien, carbs, sodium, fat, and sugar. I've pretty much managed to get all of them in the green except for sugar! Look, fruit has sugar and in my option MFP limit is really low.

Cheers to a healthier you!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Swag
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    The good and the bad. Always over on Vitamon C and i never even get half my iron.
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Sugar. I eat a lot of fruit and dairy, but those sugars don't cause weight gain (well for me anyway), and I figured fruits like a treat when your eating really healthy, so I'm gonna eat it.

Also vitamin A, C, and fibre