What is your favorite exercise?

Options
I know we struggle trying to finish a particular exercise move or circuit, but it seems like once you can finish a workout strong you start to love certain moves and begin to push yourself to a whole new level because you have confidence... so here is my question...

What is your favorite exercise move/circuit and why?

I love any type of push ups and running....

Push-ups because it works the whole body.. I am not at the point of doing a "perfect push up".. My butt is still up in the air and I do not go down as far as Shaun T, BUT I can feel everything working and I see results!

Running because I was fat my whole life and i sat on the side lines eating nutty bars (does anyone remember those? Dang they are good!) and now I COMPETE in 5k runs and am currently training for my first 1/2 marathon, and I can say I AM A RUNNER!

Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    road cycling.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I also have to say I love running - particularly trail running. No watch, no i-pod, no HR Monitor. Just me, mud, nature and my breathing.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    mountain biking.
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Handstand pushups!
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    road cycling.

+1
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    burpees...

said no one ever.
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    free weights... and of course swimming :)
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    1. Deadlift

2. Squat

3. Bench
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    running!

and big girl push-ups because this month is the first month I've been able to do them since...junior high? maybe even longer.....for once my back doesn't hurt, I have good form and I can actually do them and enjoy them! i like to drop and give myself 10. makes me chuckle. ;)
  • LadyChay
    LadyChay Posts: 6
    Options
    I love my bike!!!! Thank God for my two boys who keep my bike in top shape for me!! Love you Hilario and Luis!!! It is my best friend.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yoga....the end.
  • WendySue67
    WendySue67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Water aerobics! If you haven't tried it, you should... It is WAY harder than it looks, easy on joints, overall total body workout and with weights and gloves on I can burn 800 calories in one hour. Not to mention even though I am sweating I don't feel like I'm sweating, so I can continue to push hard through the full hour.
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Turbo Kick!!!! Burpees:):)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Pullups! followed by pushups and burpees! Pullups just make me feel all hardcore.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    reverse crunches, I love feeling the burn and knowing that it'll make my abs strong under my low down 'mommy pooch'.

zumba, for cardio its the most fun for me, plus it gets my SO ps3 trophies :P
  • mishmash73
    mishmash73 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Kettle bell swings.... they work as a cardio... but also work your hamstrings, quads, core, arms... everything. the best bang for your buck!
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    biking hills on my road bike; rowing my rowing shell on the river, and KETTLEBELLS! and.....and......and
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    squat press :) I'm up to 70 pounds on that..I love me some weight training! :heart:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    snowboarding, yoga, swimming, taekwondo, in the gym: elliptical
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    weighted pullups/chins