Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50lbs gone by christmas??

Replies

• JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    I think this is totally possible! I hope I can lose 50 lbs. by Christmas also, that would be amazing!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,179 Member
    If you are dedicated to the regiment and push yourself to go just a little bit more each time (even if it's a single extra squat or jumping jack or bicep curl), then you can definitely do it. Don't ever see the goal line as a distance away; train yourself to see it as being a little bit closer each time. :heart:
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 925 Member
    That would be great, alot of hard work and dedication, but let's do this!!!
    Please feel free to add me.
    Ivy
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    I would definitely love to be 50 lbs lighter by Christmas!
  • Anyone who is wanting motivation to lose 50 lbs by Christmas add me!! I am all about setting goals and keeping others motivated too!! Maybe we should start a little groupie group for all those wanting 50lbs down for our Christmas gift!! Friend me and let's keep each other going!
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    im not taking any diet pills or shakes im simply eating healthier, no processed foods and excercising 5 days a week so far iv'e lost 5 lbs :) and LOTS OF WATER!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    My aim is to lose 60 pounds by Christmas, because then I'd be a healthy weight (just) for the holidays. Great to have a group of people aiming for the same thing!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    yeah of course I want to lose about 40lbs before christmas:)
  • Am in it as well - 2lbs a week is quite hard to do though, but I will def give it a go! Let's do it! :bigsmile:
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    I've been wanting to lose at least 50 by Christmas, 21 so far. We can do it! :)
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Of course, you can definately do that! Christmas is 5 months and 1 day away, that is 10 lbs a month which is 1 lb every 3 days, completely possible if you are dedicated! You have to WANT IT
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    My goal is more like 5 lbs a month so by Christmas I'm hoping to have lost 25 or so. But man, 50 would be awesome!
  • phazar77
    phazar77 Posts: 7
    Im in..that is exactly what Im hoping for.......
  • sounds great! I just starting changing my eating habits and need to lose weight by December too. i would love to join you all.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    I think it is a great goal, I lost 40 pounds in 4 months, My weight loss is slowing down now but I am shooting for 70lbs lost by my birthday which is right before christmas. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • liv1225
    liv1225 Posts: 4
    Hi! I'd also love to lose 50 lbs by Christmas!! Add me as a friend, we can all motivate each other! :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Yes you can do it! I hope i can lose 50 lbs by Christmas too! :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Yes, you can absolutely do it! It won't require perfection every day, but it will require commitment and drive. I joined MFP June 16, 2011 and I was down 70.5 by Christmas.
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    I know 10 pounds is nothing like fifty-but, I would like to reach my ultimate goal by the holidays. count me in as a motivator.The ultimate goal is a 57 pound loss!!

I lost 40 pounds last year-regained some and now am working on goal 4 which is a total of fifty pounds lost. I am 2.3 pounds from that goal.
    You will feel so much better and your confidence will soar-lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • newlife414
    newlife414 Posts: 33
    Someone dedicated should make a 50 lbs by Christmas group! I'm going to Vegas 12/28 so I have set my goal to 50 lbs by that day!