Replies

• SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Everyone is beautiful
  • Flass
    Flass Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i prefer brunettes! and would if i were a dude too.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    blondes for me please!! Form an orderly queue over there
    >

yep, I'm that shallow.

( in reality - it would never make that much difference, but this is the Internet!)
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    My husband prefers blonds, yet married me (a natural brunette) and is happy. (so he says, and seems most days - LOL) - to be honest, with him, and most guys I talk with, long hair is good.

One color may catch their eye in a crowd first, but generally most guys will not automatically shoot a girl down because of hair color (assuming its not something bizarre) And thats just each persons individual preference.

I have also been a blond, (different shades) and now a redhead. Personally, I get LOTS more doubletakes as a redhead then I did as a blond, or brunette. Though I also looked good with those colors, and had looks then as well. But the red does suit me best. With any hair color, the correct tone is key. Its not cool if it looks fake or "off" (unless thats the look you are going for).

At the end of the day, color and cut should flatter and compliment your natural face shape and coloring, not overwhelm it. :) My daughter and I both have our hair dyed very very bold reds, ones that to me - scream fake. Yet in both cases we have tones that compliment our individual skin tones, and people still ask us all the time if its natural, and compliment us. (total strangers, both sexes). So you can go with bold and brights also, just make sure its the right one, with a complimentary cut. :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I am partial to a blonde man :P
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Brunettes over blondes, but when my girl went red, that took me by surprise. Shes a hairstylist, so its like dating a new girl every 6 months
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    As a blonde, I'd say no....but then i've never been partial to "gentlemen" :-P
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    yes
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    so many guys like brunettes over blondes this makes me sad haha!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Big boobs!! HAHA.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I prefer a nice round butt. Hair, who can see hair over all that *kitten*?

this is funny :laugh:
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Prefer beautiful eyes, great smile,then blond hair.
    But I love all women!!
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    i like blond men...i stare...but have always turned them down when they asked me out.....i guess they are to me just a picture....i can't imagine being in a relationship...i dated darkheads....and married a redhead....
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Brunette.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Blondes are preferred for a good time.
    Brunettes for settling down.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    all colours can be gorgeous in their own special way.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Gentleman have a wide variety of likes!!!!!!!

They like women of all sorts of body sizes, hair colors, eye colors, boob size....
    You mean ... you're not all automatons who share a single brain? That just cannot be true!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Brunettes
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I cannot speak for gentlemen, but as for myself, hair color is never a factor....
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Which is their loss because you are gorgeous. Neither have I dear but then I've always been shy. hehe Dunno if its from being Scandinavian but we aren't known to be flirts lol.

Aww...thank you!! :)