Change to get back on Track

Options
Bashiemn
Bashiemn Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
HI everyone - I just found this website and am very ready to give it a try. I have just quit Weight Watchers, which I have been on for over 2 years. I lost 100 pounds that way, but have more to lose and the last 6 months I haven't lost a thing so I felt it was time for a change. I think I have the basis, but feel it's difficult to continue paying $40 a month just to see myself struggle, so I'm giving this a try. I have about 50-60 more that I would like to lose.

Good luck to all of you, and know that when you put your mind to it, you CAN do it!
Jennie

Replies

• Bashiemn
    Bashiemn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI everyone - I just found this website and am very ready to give it a try. I have just quit Weight Watchers, which I have been on for over 2 years. I lost 100 pounds that way, but have more to lose and the last 6 months I haven't lost a thing so I felt it was time for a change. I think I have the basis, but feel it's difficult to continue paying $40 a month just to see myself struggle, so I'm giving this a try. I have about 50-60 more that I would like to lose.

Good luck to all of you, and know that when you put your mind to it, you CAN do it!
    Jennie
  • hiswifetheirmom
    hiswifetheirmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I second your quote Jennie!
    Good Luck!
    I"m back on track too, which is the best feeling because it means you haven't given up!!!!
This discussion has been closed.