140 Pounds Lost In One Year!

Options

Replies

• EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, keep up the good work, you motivate me...
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! go look great!!! :D
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for posting your story! It refreshes me on this journey to see stories like yours!

You look fantastic! and I love this "all it takes is making the right choice more often than not, some patience, and a desire to change yourself." I may have to use that!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    wtg
  • SlvrStarr
    SlvrStarr Posts: 47
    Options
    Way to Go! You look fantastic!
    You're an inspiration to me. I hope I can do keep focused and do as well you have!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Congratulations on your awesome journey. :) Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration to us.
  • galecolleen
    Options
    Wow!! such great motivation for those of us who have a long way to go. Thanks for sharing!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and kudos to you for putting in such an amazing effort. You will be thankful for it when you reach goal.

It's inspiring for me :)) Thank you!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You inspire! Looking great and I bet you feel great too! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • Amazing, keep up the good work dude.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! I think you've hit upon something important, that even if you face setbacks, poor choices, or bad weeks, that's no reason or excuse to give up.

After reading your story I have no doubts that you'll reach your goal! :drinker:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    good work man ! Keep it up
  • jackie3132
    Options
    wow well done ur an inspiration :)
  • notaperfect10
    notaperfect10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement. You look like a totally different person :drinker:
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You are freaking kick *kitten*..Man !
  • Jennybell21
    Options
    That's incredible!! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - you have almost lost me (in lbs). What an amazing transformation!!! Keep it up - you have done a wonderful job and yes, there are setback but the key is to get back up....I have done it a time or two. You look great!!!
  • WhySoCerealGirl
    Options
    You look great! Oh my goodness what a huge transformation. :)
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Amazing transformation dude! Best of luck on reaching your final goal!
  • LuisaAdames
    Options
    Wow! What a change and very encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!