What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am trying to overcome an eating disorder and need to gain a lot to get back to a healthy weight. This picture was taken of me 12 lbs heavier than I am now and I am trying to learn to accept that person so I won't hate my body as much when I get there. Still don't like it, but I'm working towards it.
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Someone wanted to see the difference between my "sexy" eyes & my "sad" eyes
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Me and my hubby at the local gris mill
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I was singing karaoke at this hole in the wall joint where I occasionally go to get really drunk for not much money. :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I bought this $1.50 dinosaur cup from the supermarket. Who wouldn't want to take a picture of it?
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Charity "Santa Run" raising money for SPCA (animal rescue)
  • iana_cass
    iana_cass Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    snarky/half-assed smirk in bar bathroom. Was out to dinner with my husband and his best friend. I've been told it's a nice pic of me. Just want to get rid of that double chin :)
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This picture was taken almost exactly a year ago when I brought my new puppy home. She's an English Mastiff and is now up to approx 120 lbs & still growing! And I am going the other way with weight! 8-)
  • Rhondavous64
    Options
    My hobby/business is making handmade greeting cards. It keeps me busy when I want to eat because I'm bored.
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I convinced my family to drive up to Montana to spend 4th of July two years ago with a friend of mine from college and this picture was of her and me...but I cropped her out because she turned out to be a pretty crappy friend. Its still one of my favorite pictures of myself.
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mini golfing is brutal.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Just me being awesome.
  • breakingthecyclept2
    Options
    I was just walking into my bathroom last night, looked in the mirror & thought "DAMN, chica, you are lookin kinda fly" LMAO
  • jeffnjack
    jeffnjack Posts: 13
    Options
    shy.:blushing:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm old school.
  • NaomiDollar
    NaomiDollar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My hubby took this picture of me on 11-11-11 for his mother's wedding. I had my hair and make up professionally done!
  • MrsCReed53
    Options
    It's the only full length pic of me that I have. Every time I log in, I'm reminded of the weight that I need to lose. Although I look cute, I want to be healthier and cute! :)
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Right now my pic is of my perfectly darling boy, Gruffin Reed.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I hate pictures of me! Abbey is my sweet little baby and so cute! =)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My current pic that's up is of me in a grey sportsbra. I took it during my first round of p90x last summer. I'm not sure if it's visible in the pic itself, but in the full shot, it was the first time I could see the rectus abdominis line down the center of my abs. I nearly cried. That was a very important day for me. I've never been thin.... I've never seen abs... I'm ready for them to come out and play!!!