What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Wife took it at half marathon I ran in on June 16, 2012.
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    On my way back from Venice Beach where I got my Monroe piercing. :D I had recently become single and was trying to enjoy myself.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    shoes for my moms wedding.
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My feelings of being fluffy.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....Bored...cell phone camera....bathroom! Yup! That's about it! :wink:
  • sam_sb2008
    sam_sb2008 Posts: 17
    Options
    During paintball, great stress reliever!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture the photographer captured of me in the middle of a 10k Mud Run I did two weekends ago. Fun times :)
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Son and I wearing our matching Marvel shirts on the way to see The Avengers on the day it opened....
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My feelings of being fluffy.

Oh.... thats a relief..... I was thinking you had somehow interpreted my mood onto a defenseless kitty.:flowerforyou:
  • stefaniekayreeves
    Options
    My pictures are from my youngest wedding and our family trip to North Carlonia. I wanted to remind myself of where I never want to be again. My goal is to lose 70 lbs. and live healthier.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Girls weekend in Atlantic City :drinker:
  • zclark13
    zclark13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Currently the newly painted front deck of my house. My "excercise" for a week.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday outing with friends and he took my picture at the bar!
  • g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mini vacation on the Riverwalk in San Antonio.
  • WarriorPrncss
    Options
    In the car with my mom testing out my new iPad.
  • CInnAdot
    CInnAdot Posts: 1
    Options
    I was bored and felt like getting done up. So I did :) And snap, snap. There ya go :) No special story. Sad how I wasn't even going out or anything. LOl.
  • officegirl27
    officegirl27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was rather disappointed to see the photos of myself... I looked like a blimp. That's one of the big things that made me want to get moving and DO SOMETHING about it!
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    The picture means a lot to me. My friend, my sister, and I were in the KC Color Run. My first 5k and a special moment. This is the day that I realized that MOVEMENT is not a bad thing and that if I can do this, I can do anything I set my mind to it. It happens to be one of those days that make a person feel as if they are a part of someting better. The money raised helped the KC Ronald McDonald House. Yep tons of meaning!
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This is my mom carrying me when I was about 1 year old. She died 5 weeks ago, and I have decided to dedicate my journey towards health and happiness to her, because she always wanted those things for me and was my biggest cheerleader.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Me driving to Work :-)