Bikini Babes - December

Options

Replies

• JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My motivation: My wardrobe is doubling as I lose the weight! I'm able to fit into my roommate's cute clothes! LOL But I did for the first time in a long time walk into the trendy stores like Express, Limited, etc. and was able to fit into some of their clothes. Of course most of their sizes are 10 or under but they do have a few 12s and 14s here and there. But for once I didn't walk by and turn quickly from them because I felt there would be no way I would be able to fit into any of their clothes. I really haven't attempted to go into those stores for years!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean!!! YAY for you!!!! That is incredibly awesome... and I know you have to be feeling AWESOME!!!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Mine would be my new pumps I got! And looking good naked for my bf, lol, and being able to wear just about anything!
    Also I have my "before" photos I took when I joined this group, and I want to make sure they will be "before" pics!
    oh, and getting my first tattoo.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i'm looking forward to fit in a smaller size jeans, but it's hard when you're getting ready to start the TOM, and craving choclate. my husband wanted chocolate fudge with walnuts, of course i had a 5 pieces, because it's so good but i feel terrible for eating it. i'm going to exercise to work it off. but those stupid cravings.:angry::sick:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!! Thanks!!

Just wanted to share a little something with you gals....

In my other group here on MFP (june staters) there are a lot of us that are getting really impatient and discouraged... Our group has been going for over 6 months and some of us are seeing weight SLOWLY come off... So, I encouraged everyone to find some motivation... Someting to really get excited about again... So,I wanted to share that with you ladies too... Find your motivation...
    My motivation: lingerie and stilettos!! :heart: :laugh:

Oh, such a good idea!

My motivation: Bikinis (obviously :laugh:), a slim fitting sexy black dress, and high boots that will actually fit and close over my calves. :tongue:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I agree, great challenge! I try to do that but it's my TOM too and I've been craving more crap than imaginable... ugh. But I'm resisting tonight.. not gonna give in! I've got 3 Christmas dinners to go to and I have to prepare for them now lol.

Also... I got under 200 today! 199.8 :bigsmile: It took me long enough, but I'm here now so I'm happy.

My motivation: this super cute bikini I got I ordered the other day from Victoria's Secret! It's white, light blue and brown striped and it's a strong bikni... in a medium. I want to wear it so BAD. I hope I'll be able to this summer... I know I'm going to try my hardest. I also want to wear a cute pair of jeans and a tank top without any buldges or rolls anywhere... I can see it now.. Gosh I get so excited when I think about finally being happy with my body. I don't know what that feels like, but I sure can't wait to find out!
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for getting under 200....that is awesome....SOOO happy for you..that's a great motivation i think...my motivation is looking like i did before kids in a bikini...b/c i've never seen the ocean and my husband is taking me and i obviously want my first pic at the beach in a bikini and looking good....keep up the great work all of you...we will get there.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i like to fit in to a bikini. but right now my motivation is the size 6 jeans and just to get rid of the of my stomach and get everything else toned up. then maybe next summer a bikini. i don't know what color, i'll just settled what looks good on me and showing my tattoo.
  • Hailey
    Options
    I agree, great challenge! I try to do that but it's my TOM too and I've been craving more crap than imaginable... ugh. But I'm resisting tonight.. not gonna give in! I've got 3 Christmas dinners to go to and I have to prepare for them now lol.

Also... I got under 200 today! 199.8 :bigsmile: It took me long enough, but I'm here now so I'm happy.

My motivation: this super cute bikini I got I ordered the other day from Victoria's Secret! It's white, light blue and brown striped and it's a strong bikni... in a medium. I want to wear it so BAD. I hope I'll be able to this summer... I know I'm going to try my hardest. I also want to wear a cute pair of jeans and a tank top without any buldges or rolls anywhere... I can see it now.. Gosh I get so excited when I think about finally being happy with my body. I don't know what that feels like, but I sure can't wait to find out!
    OMG! same with me. My TOM is here and I am craving chocolate and junk so bad! I've been doing pretty good though, I still need over 400cals for today, and 11gs of fat, dont know if, and if should even get it in.

And congrats at getting under 200! Im at 160.2, so Im almost in the 150s!
  • savvystephy
    Options

Congrats on getting under 200! I also got under 170 at 169 yesterday! :tongue:
  • Lisa0711
    Options

OMG! same with me. My TOM is here and I am craving chocolate and junk so bad! I've been doing pretty good though, I still need over 400cals for today, and 11gs of fat, dont know if, and if should even get it in.

And congrats at getting under 200! Im at 160.2, so Im almost in the 150s!

Thanks! You're SO close! Maybe just maybe the weigh in on Saturday will let you see the 150s! I hope so.
  • Lisa0711
    Options

Congrats on getting under 200! I also got under 170 at 169 yesterday! :tongue:

Thank you and congrats to you as well! I can't wait til I can say I just got under 170. lol
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA last 3 weeks. I've been traveling and when I finally returned home I got sick. I've been WAY off the wagon. I'm debating even trying to get back on track the week before Christmas. I may just start keeping my journal again tomorrow. I also pulled a muscle in my back (I know, I'm a mess) - so perhaps just getting back to exercise.

Haven't read anything on the site or boards yet - have to catch up.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Everybody hitting these great milestones is getting me excited!!! I love when you guys post your successes!!! Thanks!!!
  • Hailey
    Options
    I hit under 160 today! Im at 159.6! I will never be in the 160s again! Hopefully.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    wonderful job hailey, keep up the great work.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I hit under 160 today! Im at 159.6! I will never be in the 160s again! Hopefully.

Awesome job!!!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options

Yay!!! Hailey!!! Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hailey congratulations....what a feeling...i can't wait to have....keep up the great work.
  • savvystephy
    Options

Great job!