Current Wt 289
    Goal in 10 wks 269
    Workout 5/7 days
    Lose 2 pant sizes

Let's Go!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join as well. I have been part of another challenge that starts again each time we complete one. I'd love some extra motivation and fun.

Starting Weight - 247.6
    Current Weight - 190
    Goal in 10 weeks - 170
    Goal - To continue with my fitness and improved health. To be able to fit into all my new clothes by the time I finish creating them!

Edit: Fixed typo.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking forward to the next 10 week challenge, thanks for opening this up!

My current weight is 208

My 10 week goal is weight related. There is a direct correlation for me between the number on the scale, the way my clothes fit and my energy level. First step, get back below 200lbs!! 8 lbs in 10 weeks is more than do-able.
  • ecmorales
    ecmorales Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a motivated group. I've been engaged for about two months and know I need to change up my experience to stay motivated. Thanks!
  • erinschr
    erinschr Posts: 26
    Options
    I would LOVE to join, I could really use the extra motivation and support. My current weight is 184, my goal for 10 weeks from now is to have better exercise/eating habits and I would like to be at a weight of 168.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    A 10 week challenge sounds great. I'm aiming at a pound a week, but I only weigh myself every other week. Will that be a problem? My next weigh-in is on the 30th so I can start with everyonoe.
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to do a pound a week! Sounds reasonable and nothing drastic for me! Would like to keep them pounds off for good!

CW 147
    GW 137
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I need some type of motivation to get back into this again and start to lose the weight again.
  • jlanzer
    jlanzer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please:smile: This would be my first challenge on MFP so I promise lots of participation!

CW 195
    GW after 10 weeks 185
    I would like to be in size 9 shorts for my birthday on 9/6:wink:
  • seajasna
    seajasna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love a 10 week challenge! I hurt my back 3 years ago and my thyroid went wacko. I'm finally on the right track lost 21lbs since April and 15 more to go.
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This sounds interesting, also a good motivation and support, send me an invite.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! My current weight is 195 and my goal in 10 weeks is 175.
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey I would love to join

I am currently at 226.2

I would like to lose 10 lbs in the next 10 week
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if that's ok? I've been on this site just over a month now and still no plans of leaving.

138.5lbs <== current weight

130lbs <=== goal weight for in 8 weeks time. I'm losing slowly right not so needing a smaller realistic goal.
  • jet221
    jet221 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'd like to join! Please add me to your group disto and I'll send weight and goal details! thanks! I need the motivation
  • nmatty88
    nmatty88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I would love to join!

I have naver been apart of a challenge so I think this may really help me stay motivated.

SW: 190lbs
    After 10wks: 175lbs
    Reasons: I need the motivation!
  • ShanaGore
    ShanaGore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to join! This is perfect timing! In 10 weeks my husband and I are going away together, just the 2 of us (no kids) for 5 days. We will be spending a lot of time on the beach/at the pool and I would love to be several pounds lighter by that point. I was losing at a pretty good rate but have slowed down the last week or so, so this is just what I need to re-motivate myself.

Starting weight 284
    GW after 10 weeks 264
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hello there- I would love to join, the current BL competition ends on July 28th so this would be perfect for me! So far I have lost 41 pounds and looking to lose quite a bit more! I would love to be part of your Summertime success challenge!

CW:269
    GW after 10wks: 255
    Would love to fit in my size 18's again or my size 20's fit loosely!
  • Shy500
    Shy500 Posts: 9
    Options
    Id like to give it a try, Ill post weight on July 30 on begin weigh in, currently 215.8
    but hoping by then will drop one more lol
    will have the goal of 15 pounds in those 10 weeks
    need much motivation
    please send me join info thanks
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    What the heck - I'm in!

(1) Post your current weight (starting weight for the challenge) 150
    (2) Set a goal for 10 weeks from now (Weight-loss, fitness, clothes... anything) 135#, size 10, and a 32 minute 5k...