Anyone Need To Lose 150lbs or more

Options
2»

Replies

• Tracycohens
    Options
    That is so great. Please add me i will join you. Are you doing any excerising?
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I keep losing and regaining and losing and regaining? haha I have 90something left right now, but I am always looking for new friends! :)
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal, but bounce between 173 and 175 lbs lost depending on my sodium intake, exercise and the time of the month. Feel free to add me.

beforeaftersmaller.jpg

Wow! Your pictures are so inspirational and impressive. Way to go, you! You look fabulous, dahling!
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm definitely up there. Likely more than 150 needed to come off.
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your awesome words of inspiration and friend requests and messages, it means a lot, now i cant wait to get to the gym! i cant make any more friend requests according to MFP , so keep your requests coming and lets do this together!! :)
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 90 lbs, I am at about 190 and have set no firm goal on how much more. I am 5'10" and in a definite size 14 sometimes 12, so I am not sure if I have 50 lbs left - probably not but close. Feel free to add me and ask any questions you have!

BTW - I had the vertical gastric sleeve.
  • SlvrStarr
    SlvrStarr Posts: 47
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm going to be around here for a long time. I have 300+ to lose.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have like 170 to lose so we are similar :)
  • xxalmostgoldenxx
    Options
    I'm at goal, but bounce between 173 and 175 lbs lost depending on my sodium intake, exercise and the time of the month. Feel free to add me.

beforeaftersmaller.jpg

Wow! Well done you!
  • sweetsong32
    sweetsong32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started with MFP again this past May. At that time I had 172 pounds to lose. I've lost 28 so far. I have 144 to go.

Anyone feel free to add me. :=)
  • tina81052
    tina81052 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am a newbie who has 300 pounds to lose.

Feel free to add me so we help each other with this journey :smile:
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yes! lots to lose (more to gain though :] ) friend request sent!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I need to lose between 150 and 170. I would like to lose 170 but 150-160 would put me in a healthy weight range. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jenchristianson
    Options
    I need to lose about 170 pounds because I can no longer embrace the way I feel, look and eat!! I started My Fitness Pal about three weeks ago. I am much more aware of what I put in my mouth and I'm trying to make much better eating choices and am starting to exercise too!

I'd love you to friend me if you are going through the same!!
  • wheresheidi
    wheresheidi Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi! I started at 371 & am down to 347. Goal weight is 175 my doctors goal weight is 150, we'll see.:wink: